Blocking back someone who already blocked you in Smule

_RamKrish1012
5 hours ago, Ysabel_aus2019 said:

Just to annoy you🤣🤣

Say you block me. I would even know you blocked me to get annoyed.  Smule is a Pass Time for Bathroom Singers to be Honest. There are only about 10 million Indians singing on Smule . What does it matter if some one blocks me. I have followed many singers and when I realised they send about 25 invites a week I bust Un Follow and Move on. No time for such trivialities

• like 1

realyquick

Blocking is certainly needed in an app such as this, where you will occasionally run into bad people. Kids and women need to stay safe. The blocking available in smule isn't providing much protection, because as folks say above, there are many ways to get around it. But something is better than nothing, and you can report people to smule if need be (do this only if blocking/ignoring isn't a solution).

• like 2

Isa_Bella
9 hours ago, realyquick said:

Blocking is certainly needed in an app such as this, where you will occasionally run into bad people. Kids and women need to stay safe. The blocking available in smule isn't providing much protection, because as folks say above, there are many ways to get around it. But something is better than nothing, and you can report people to smule if need be (do this only if blocking/ignoring isn't a solution).

Very Well Said sir.. thanks so much 🙏🙏