Robotic voice while recording on Smule with Galaxy M11

Nancy Sylvia

Hello, 

I am using Smule over a year on Android devices. Recently I have started using it on my Samsung Galaxy M11. My voice sounds robotic when I listen after recording. I tried changing my earphones, uninstalling and reinstalling the app, and also switching my phone off and on. But nothing has worked. Also, I tried some of the methods suggested in YouTube but even they ended up in failure. I sound good in the voice recorder present in my phone. The problem occurs only while using Smule. Please help me solve this.

Isa_Bella
3 hours ago, Nancy Sylvia said:

Hello, 

I am using Smule over a year on Android devices. Recently I have started using it on my Samsung Galaxy M11. My voice sounds robotic when I listen after recording. I tried changing my earphones, uninstalling and reinstalling the app, and also switching my phone off and on. But nothing has worked. Also, I tried some of the methods suggested in YouTube but even they ended up in failure. I sound good in the voice recorder present in my phone. The problem occurs only while using Smule. Please help me solve this.

I use iOs but you can try my trick.. remove your head/earphone from your mobile then switch off after 2 seconds plug your headphone back to your device  then switch on... Also chose your style and fix your reverb that suits your voice. good luck..

• 4 weeks later...
Lou ELVIS

Try a IRIG mic pre I use it on my LGV60 no problems on my android phone i have the one that uses a 9v battery