Downloads incomplete

augustm

I'm not happy with the downloads not being complete when I try to play them in my music file. I get charged for it even if there is a problem with it. Please correct and explain the problem.

opentype

If you run into a problem, feel free to tell us which song it was and we will check it out to see if it works correctly. 

But I can almost guarantee that the problem won’t be on our end, since the files are directly delivered from Smule. So, there is no reason whatsoever why an incomplete download should be caused by Sing.Salon. 

If you have problems, I would suggest to just download the song again. And I mean from the existing record, not submitting it again. There might have been a problem with your internet connection. 
If that doesn’t help, it might be a problem with your music player. I would suggest to try a different one to narrow down the cause of the problem. 

I would like to stress again that you are not being charged for incomplete downloads. You are not being charged for downloads at all. Our service is to reveal the download URLs which Smule deliberately hides from the website. Once we successfully processed the URLs, you can download the songs as many times as you want within 7 days without loosing any credits.