Issue when record processing is done ...

Go to solution Solved by RockMeSlowly,

Ruuudyyy

Hello, I have a problem I sang a song, when listening my record at the end of the song the quality it was perfect then when I published it it made my voice very robotic during the processing, anyone knows how can i solve this ? It's so annoying thanks :)

Here is the recording : 

I have a very good microphone so its not the problem

Edited by Ruuudyyy
  • like 1

• Solution
RockMeSlowly
8 hours ago, Ruuudyyy said:

Hello, I have a problem I sang a song, when listening my record at the end of the song the quality it was perfect then when I published it it made my voice very robotic during the processing, anyone knows how can i solve this ? It's so annoying thanks :)

Here is the recording : 

I have a very good microphone so its not the problem

It sounds like some of the headphones static leaking through.  Did it only happen on this one recording or is it all of yours?

It's possible that it was a really faint sound that got magnified when the song was compressed during processing.

Ruuudyyy
6 hours ago, RockMeSlowly said:

It sounds like some of the headphones static leaking through.  Did it only happen on this one recording or is it all of yours?

It's possible that it was a really faint sound that got magnified when the song was compressed during processing.

It happens sometimes, not on all my recordings :(

RockMeSlowly

What's your recording workflow?  I don't mean the quality of the equipment, but rather how is everything hooked up? 

Also, are you using 4G/ 5G or Wifi?