opentype

Introduce Yourself here if you want

JaumeMod

I just recent discover Smule and I love it like a I 've been love music of my life... I spent a bit recording myself in some vids but I really enjoyed a lot viewing the love for music from people here...😄

Ashpookie

Hi all,

brad pitt hello GIF

I am Ashkej on Smule. 

I play Bass, Guitar, Keyboard, ROLI and a Triangle too. Rock is my most preferred genre.

I essentially come to Smule, to meet talented people. I love seeing people do creative original stuff.

I often open up Jam sessions to discover new talent.

Smule is my home, I spend my maximum time online here.

Smule has helped me develop more than one band ideas.

I have even started a whole series of Jam sessions on Smule which I promote online everywhere.

I promote Smule everywhere for the possibilities it has created.

Yohaku Jam Sessions

Cvr Elvis 1

Hello, I'm from Pennsylvania also, in Delaware county, nice to know that people from PA use the app

Perry Stevens

Hello to all of my fans! I have been on Smule for 5 years and went back to being a Pro Singer. Check out my songs on Smule, iTunes, Amazon Music, Deezer, Spotify, Soundcloud and more. I trying to bring back old style music, all new with meaning. Love yea all as well as appreciate your gift of singing. God Bless. 

Perry Stevens

Singer/Songwriter

West Covina, California

Perry Stevens
On 2/3/2019 at 6:49 PM, JaumeMod said:

I just recent discover Smule and I love it like a I 've been love music of my life... I spent a bit recording myself in some vids but I really enjoyed a lot viewing the love for music from people here...😄

Nice to meet you, and glad you love Smule as much as I do. God Bless!!

MattMiolli

Hello everybody! I'm Mattia and I'm from Milan, Italy.... but today I'm in Barcellona, Spain for work.

• like 1

SweetLuv4U

Hi everyone! I’m new here and my name is Sweetie! Glad to have found this place. I’ve been singing on Smule for 4 years now and I love it! Hope to meet new friends here! 🙂

• like 1

Vocalset

Hi all. Been using smule for 3 years plus. Had a previous account that I deleted due to an issue. 

Just started this new account and hoping to sing with more likeminded people. 😊