Introduce Yourself here if you want

JPMod

I just recent discover Smule and I love it like a I 've been love music of my life... I spent a bit recording myself in some vids but I really enjoyed a lot viewing the love for music from people here...😄

Ashpookie

Hi all,

brad pitt hello GIF

I am Ashkej on Smule. 

I play Bass, Guitar, Keyboard, ROLI and a Triangle too. Rock is my most preferred genre.

I essentially come to Smule, to meet talented people. I love seeing people do creative original stuff.

I often open up Jam sessions to discover new talent.

Smule is my home, I spend my maximum time online here.

Smule has helped me develop more than one band ideas.

I have even started a whole series of Jam sessions on Smule which I promote online everywhere.

I promote Smule everywhere for the possibilities it has created.

Yohaku Jam Sessions

• 3 months later...
Cvr Elvis 1

Hello, I'm from Pennsylvania also, in Delaware county, nice to know that people from PA use the app

Perry Stevens

Hello to all of my fans! I have been on Smule for 5 years and went back to being a Pro Singer. Check out my songs on Smule, iTunes, Amazon Music, Deezer, Spotify, Soundcloud and more. I trying to bring back old style music, all new with meaning. Love yea all as well as appreciate your gift of singing. God Bless. 

Perry Stevens

Singer/Songwriter

West Covina, California

Perry Stevens
On 2/3/2019 at 6:49 PM, JaumeMod said:

I just recent discover Smule and I love it like a I 've been love music of my life... I spent a bit recording myself in some vids but I really enjoyed a lot viewing the love for music from people here...😄

Nice to meet you, and glad you love Smule as much as I do. God Bless!!

• 2 weeks later...
SweetLuv4U

Hi everyone! I’m new here and my name is Sweetie! Glad to have found this place. I’ve been singing on Smule for 4 years now and I love it! Hope to meet new friends here! 🙂

• like 1

• 2 months later...

Hi all. Been using smule for 3 years plus. Had a previous account that I deleted due to an issue. 

Just started this new account and hoping to sing with more likeminded people. 😊

• 4 months later...
Perry Stevens

Hi 

I am a professional singer, love Smule. Great for getting to know a lot of good people . You can find my music on all platforms like iTunes. I write all my own lyrics and music. Just want to say hi and happy Holiday Season. God  Bless

Perry_Fire Smule name. 

Perry Stevens 

Singer Song/writer

• 1 month later...
mepaus

Hi I’m Mark (@mepaus). I live in the beautiful Santa Fe mountains of New Mexico, USA. Smule has absolutely changed my life giving me the chance to sing with people in what I hope will be a more and more inclusive world. Let’s sing and melt our differences away. 

• 2 months later...
Lodysanders

Hi! I’m Lodysanders on Smule, from the Netherlands. I started enjoying Smule a lot since a month or something because my mom (who also is on Smule) started begging me to join her in some songs 🤣.. well I did and since then I got a vip membership.

• 2 weeks later...
Scotia_Rose

Hi my names Sonia my smule name “Scotia_Rose .. I’m from Scotland ,I’ve been singing all my life really , I’m totally new to sing.salon so I’m a little confused about how it all works , anyway just wanted to introduce myself hope you all staying safe 😊🙏

• like 1

PhoenixTheAnya

Hi guys, I'm Phoenix (@PhoenixTheAnya on Smule). I'm from Wisconsin in the USA and I've been using Smule since the summer of 2014 so I've been around for a long time under many different usernames. I'm a huge Broadway nerd and have been working to improve my voice so I can eventually do musical theatre professionally for many years, I hope to sing with all of you someday soon.

• like 1

• 2 months later...
jukesy1992

Hi. I'm Aaron, @jukesy1992 on Smule from the UK. However, there's just one bit of a difference. I'm a totally blind person! I recently joined some theatre workshops and a few friends were using Smule, so I returned to the app after several years. I will admit though, some of the way the app interface works, is really bringing me down. For a singing app, Smule have not taken the blind community into account. There are so many unlabeled buttons, the camera slider isn't even recognized by screen readers. But enough about that for now, what do I sing?

Honestly, anything. Currently, a lot of theatre songs. I do not have many recordings, but if this app was more accessible, that will change very quickly. Until then, I will record what I know, and if anyone sends invites, I will promise that I will try my best to join. However, I wish to really advocate for accessibility as well. Smule's a singing app, so why are the blind left out? Half the battle's won because buttons are recognized, but they haven't been correctly labeled, there's a lot of saying "button" when navigating around the app. I hope this can change at some point.

• 2 weeks later...
KeithJClark
On 7/3/2020 at 8:45 AM, jukesy1992 said:

Hi. I'm Aaron, @jukesy1992 on Smule from the UK. However, there's just one bit of a difference. I'm a totally blind person! I recently joined some theatre workshops and a few friends were using Smule, so I returned to the app after several years. I will admit though, some of the way the app interface works, is really bringing me down. For a singing app, Smule have not taken the blind community into account. There are so many unlabeled buttons, the camera slider isn't even recognized by screen readers. But enough about that for now, what do I sing?

Honestly, anything. Currently, a lot of theatre songs. I do not have many recordings, but if this app was more accessible, that will change very quickly. Until then, I will record what I know, and if anyone sends invites, I will promise that I will try my best to join. However, I wish to really advocate for accessibility as well. Smule's a singing app, so why are the blind left out? Half the battle's won because buttons are recognized, but they haven't been correctly labeled, there's a lot of saying "button" when navigating around the app. I hope this can change at some point.

Honestly, the app itself is challenging even for those with accessibility needs. I have it on my android (which is horrible) and am playing on an apple just for that reason. 

Hopefully at some point something is either improved or invented to assist in this area.

We hear ya! :)

keith

• 4 weeks later...
PAS_WangBu16

Mabuhay!

I'm Jake, @PAS_WangBu16 from the Philippines.

I'm not a professional singer, but I love to sing for fun; I love hearing great voices in Smule, and I also use the app to practice myself singing.

I initially saw Sing Salon because I use it to download my Smule covers, but upon finding out that there's a vibrant community here, I figured, maybe I can make friends, and sing together with people here. I've been using Smule for around 4 years already, but I'm not an active Smuler, I only try to sing when I'm not busy, or when I'm too stressed out with my present work.

Cheers!

• 1 month later...
Umkhonto

Hi, I am Lance (hence cl3an), from South Africa. I started my journey with Smule just over 2 years ago. I sing anything.

Founder of Smule South Africa, Concino and DMI (Depeche Mode International) groups. I sing for fun and love to "do songs my way". 

Drop by my profile  @CL3AN ,have a cup of coffee, a laugh, sing a tune or two!      

Rebeca828

Hello :D My name is Rebeca. I am living in Norcross, Georgia. I always loved singing but I am not the best at it. I sing on Smule for fun but thought this is the best time to actually learn new techniques and actually improve. If you ever listen to my recordings and have any tips please send it to me :D all I ask is that it is constructive criticism. If you ever want to do a Duet or just talk I am open to it as well 😊