Introduce Yourself here if you want

opentype

Hi!

Iā€™m ā€œopentypeā€ on Smule. I am from Germany and used to be in a band when I was like 22. After we split up I hardly made any music anymore, but luckily I discovered the Sing! app someday and open it every day ever since.Ā 

I sing everything between Disney and Metallica. I love songs with harmonies or creating new ones.Ā 

Ā 

• like 6
  • love it! 2

• 8 months later...
KD_FOUNDER_LVOS

Hello I'm Karen from London in the UK. I'm 36, mum of 3 girls. I'm a lead singer in a band. Joined smule about 18 months ago after my middle daughter passed away. I sing because it's my therapy. šŸ™‚

I am founder of a group on Smule:LVOS (legendary voices of Smule) we have around 80 members.Ā 

Just discovered this website tonight and having a mooch around. šŸ˜‰

come say hi!Ā 

Karen

xxxx

• like 3
  • love it! 2

• 3 weeks later...
Mrs_Trish

Hi there.

I'm Mrs_Trish. Yes, that's actually my name in real life and on sing. I used to be a pretty active singer/songwriter (played live frequently, put out a few cd's). Started fronting bands around 14. Then IĀ had a kid and got old. Lol.

At this point in my life, I don't have time to write or paint or do any of the things I used to. Sing gives me a creative outlet in cliff notes format so it doesn't infringe on my limited time. I don't take it very seriously. A nice red wine and smule are my guilty pleasures.Ā 

Wow....that sounded depressing ?Ā 

• like 2
  • love it! 1

psychomusicana

I haven't been very active here, because just singing and listening to joins takes up what time I have. But I received a notice that I was beingĀ followed by Mrs_Trish, so I came here to see what prompted that. I still don't know, exactly, but it may be that I putĀ in my bio that I have been a voice and piano teacher, trained in composition at Juilliard, and have had quite a bit of performing experience.

I also don't remember if I said that I take Smule very seriously, as it is an integral pargh tt of my vocal rehabilitation, necessary because my voice was used so badly for too many decades, until I simply couldn't sing at all for 30 years.Ā I use the app to practice, which is sometimes a laborious and unpleasant.

However, recently, my voice teacher suggested that I stop trying to sing with the best singers and open myself up to singing karaoke, even though I haveĀ never sung and never would have considered singing karaoke live. He thought it would make me less self-conscious. And so, instead of struggling to sing as well as I may once more be able to do, I stopped being such a snob about it, and I stopped trying to curry favor with singers who judge others. I took the disclaimer of rehabilitationĀ out of my profile and replaced it with an invitation to sing with anybody who wishes to sing with me, and I now care more about people singing from their hearts than I do about their level of skill and their technique. So now, I'm having more fun, because it will probably do me more good than what I was doing for almost two years.Ā 

• like 2
  • love it! 1
  • clever! 1

Legolass+

Hello! I'm new on both smule and here... I see others are saying things about having been in a band, so I'll just jump on the bandwagon. :D

I had to, sorry.

Anyhow, I'm currently in a weird type of band, it's more of me volunteering to play and we don't have a name or release stuff or anything, we just kind of play every Wednesday and that's it. I've been in it for a year, I think.

I'm not in any groups partly due to my age, and partly due to my having no idea how to get in them and other things.

My voice has been compared to that of Lauren Daigle and also Michael Jackson's. I honestly wouldn't know. Judge for yourself. :)

I don't know what else to say... So... Any questions? I don't know. Thanks for reading. And... See you laters, alligators!

Ā 

• like 3

ScrewyGirl

Hello. I'm fairly new to Smule and brand new to the forums. I've been a singer for almost all my life, and I come from a family of musicians. I'm not really sure of my style of singing, but I enjoy listening to female power-vocalists a lot, and, when I was younger, I was a power-vocalist myself. Smule appealed to me mostly because I adore doing duets. Ah, to sing with someone and find the perfect harmonies is something that lifts my spirits.

Anyway, here is my favorite Smule duet so far:

Ā 

• like 4

angelesjill

Hello, I'm Jill! My Smule name is jill_ann :)
I'm pretty new at Smule, IĀ think I began being active last March 2017 only!
I mostly singĀ songs from Disney and Broadway/ Musicals!

Currently involved in a choir as a Soprano 1, for about 10 years already.
When I started singing in Smule, I realized that there's still so much that I can improve in singing!
Desiring to enhance my skills and learn more, I self-study with the help of lessons/ singing coaches in YouTube then applicationĀ happens in Smule! yey!Ā :D

I have just been invited to join a new group (TheRepertory) and there will be productions from musicals once the member recruitment stageĀ is done. I honestly don't have any ideas on how it will happen since it's my first time, but I'm excited to learn, explore, and enjoy!Ā 

Please feel free to check my profile and tell me how I may still get better at singing!
Nice to meet you all! ^_^Ā 

• like 1

Xx_Sandylou_xX

Hi Everyone, I'm Sandy, my smuleĀ name is XxlilTinks_xX - if you wanted to know ?Ā 

I'm 27,Ā Ā I'm from the UK, And IĀ have been on Smule SingĀ on and off for a few years now, Ā IveĀ seen what others have put about experience and stuff here, I've never been in a band, never had lessons or anything like that I just enjoy music and singingĀ ? Uh and that's it I think. Nothing exciting from me! Hope you all enjoy this app like I do and hope to join you maybe in the future ?

Much love

Ā 

• like 3

• 2 months later...
CurtMC

Hello :)Ā My name is Curtis and I just recently discovered this website and thought I'd try it out! I actually only discovered this website cause I was searching for Linkin Park songs on smule sing! and it gave me this website. RIP Chester :( I don't really have a very interesting life, never been in band, still single and all. I just really enjoy singing!Ā Though I can't sing high notes, so there's that xDĀ 

Ā 

Thank you for taking the time out to read this! And enjoy your day!

Ā 

This is a tribute to Chester :/

Ā 

• clever! 1

• 3 weeks later...
whensarahsmiles

Hey guys, I'm Sarah, 22, WhenSarahSmiles on Smule.
I'm not part of a band and I've never performed at a concert. But I love music, I love to sing. I had a singing teacher throughout my secondary school life and honestly she was my friend; taught me to love musicals and metal alike.

My Smule account is pretty mixed, as you could probably guess. I've got VIP because I couldn't say no and I'm on there almost every day after work, spamming it with all sorts. I'm always looking for new people to sing with; come hit me up!

Ā 

• like 1
  • love it! 1

• 2 weeks later...
Megan_lee89

Hi I'm Megan- reside in Ohio. Mom of 4, professional during the week, lead singer of a start up band- getting back into music after a hiatus due toĀ vocal injury. IĀ found smule a year ago when I was cleared to start singing again. Been a singer since a child, play piano and can pick a guitar but not my forte'. Smule Has been aĀ great way to practice again. Have enjoyed learning from others and talking to others. Part of one group: Ether.musical taste is all over the place.

Edited by Megan_lee89
Spelling/additions
  • like 1
  • love it! 1

kennzamit

Hi I'm Amit from India, professional engineer, singing has always fascinated me. Sing! app has added a great to my interest towards singing. I am new to the community but i appreciate the way it supports each singer grow talent. its just amazing !

Ā 

• like 1

• 3 weeks later...
Minstrel55

Greetings fellow singers!

I've been a VIP member for a few weeks now and absolutely LOVE the app! I think I've done mostly Disney songs but I really enjoy singing a wide variety of things as long as it's within my range. What I really like is songs or movie scenes that include character singing/acting... so much fun! Hope you all enjoy my collaborations and I look forward to meeting you all!

J.

• 5 weeks later...
KilledKenny

Hello everyone!Ā 

I'm Elena, from Russia.Ā 

Can't live without music.Ā 

My smulename isĀ KilledKenny.Ā 

I sing both English and Russian songs.Ā 

Will glad to make new friends on Smule planet and have fun doing collaborations with you!Ā 

Hope someday I can find a group to joinĀ for doing joinings and support.

Ā 

Edited by KilledKenny
  • like 1

brillianti

Hi I'm Bee, Brillianti. From Indonesia.

Members in some sing groups and also active in Smulenesians Smule Community for Indonesia.

My sing name is @brilliantiĀ 

I love to sing and having a new friends to meet n travelings a lot.

I've met some smuleans from some countries in personĀ 

and it was amazing and truly awesome moments. and can't wait to sing n meet with all of you here in smule!!Ā 

i also so welcome to answer n help if y'all have a questions about sing or smule, I'll doĀ as long as i can answer n help šŸ¤—šŸ˜— if i dont know then smule community or smule ambassador in your country can help.

cant wait for our moments!!

i give you vid of recently meet up event one of my groups in Singapore, last sept 30th 2017.

Edited by brillianti
forgot to adding my link of meetup performs

• 1 month later...
AlexisRiveraSC

Hi, I'm AlexisRiveraSC on Smule.Ā  I'm 34.Ā  I love to sing embarrassing 90's music, sometimes Disney or certain musicals.Ā  I have been in a couple of Smule groups.Ā  Currently I'm in #ThereIsLifeOutsideOfSmule (Avenue Q's Brian) and #PracticalTacticalBrilliance (Hamilton's Mullison).Ā  Hope to see you all around!

Ā 

• like 1
  • sad 1

dreyr

Hi, I'm dreyr from Indonesia

Totally newbie in singing activity šŸ˜ but I love learning something new and explore about music. My poor channel almost fill with sound like semi-scream voice (ahh I'm rocker wannabe šŸ˜¢šŸ˜¢šŸ˜¢)Ā 

Nice to see you guys

listen meĀ  @dreyr channels at Smule. Ciaooo~

• like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
PrincessRachel02

Hello, I'mĀ PrincessRachel02 on Smule.

I'm a 16 year old lover of music. I can't live without it as I NEED to sing every single day. I sing songs along the lines of Gospel, Pop, and TV show songs. I mostly sing songs from cartoons like My Little Pony, but I also go to other shows too. I love the Smule app because I can sing songs and it helps me get better in what I love. I currently take a Vocal class in school to help me but this is also great practice.Ā 

Have a good day ^^

• like 1

• 9 months later...
Ayublama72

Hello, I'm Ayub.I love singing.After time I sing without vocals and I now find the singing app I am very happy to have like this app.and I am aĀ nepali

• 2 weeks later...
Perry Stevens

Dear Friends:

I am a professional singer for many years, and now back to making great songs like the style we are craving for 50s and early 60s all new. I am happy to be a member of Sage Audio and Sing Salon. Thank you to all my fans.Ā God Bless

Edited by Perry Stevens

isratjahan123_

Hello,i am Arthisharma from Banglades. I am 36.i have been on smule sing on active a few years now. I am a smule song uploader.please back my id.Ā 

• 1 month later...
Stefan_1301

Hi, my name is Stefan, I am german and started to sing only this year (Jan 2018) when I accidentally stumbled upon the Smule App šŸ˜…

Hereā€™s the link to my current pinned song (itā€™s a Ā group collab):

https://www.smule.com/p/576600897_2644164105

Ā 

• 1 month later...
Jesswap

Hi everybody!! Iā€™m the newbie, for now I guess!! Iā€™m from Pennsylvania and my smule name is jesswap. Ā https://www.smule.com/jesswapĀ 

I dabble in all genres! Smule is the healthiest habit I know!!! Iā€™ll be seeing you all around!!