Got Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 and it simply changed the way I sing

Naresh_Kumar

Just got it and yes it should be the best option for smule. Thought it has its own problems. But still I found it amazing. Finally studio sound in smule. Any other options anybody has tried ?

• 2 weeks later...
Isa_Bella
On 12/20/2021 at 1:38 AM, Naresh_Kumar said:

Just got it and yes it should be the best option for smule. Thought it has its own problems. But still I found it amazing. Finally studio sound in smule. Any other options anybody has tried ?

I use the Samson G Track Pro condenser mic with Audio Interface.. It provides professional-quality sound pickup without the complex setting up procedures. With the ability to capture at up to 96kHz, your recordings will yield detailed and high-resolution results every time. All  I have to do is to plug and sing..

• like 1

Naresh_Kumar
3 minutes ago, Ysabel_aus2019 said:

I use the Samson G Track Pro condenser mic with Audio Interface.. It provides professional-quality sound pickup without the complex setting up procedures. With the ability to capture at up to 96kHz, your recordings will yield detailed and high-resolution results every time. All  I have to do is to plug and sing..

Which audio interface u use ? 

Isa_Bella
5 minutes ago, Naresh_Kumar said:

Which audio interface u use ? 

It's Built-in.....   The G-Track Pro has a two-input audio interface built-in. In addition to the signal from the microphone, you can also simultaneously record a second signal from the built-in 1/4" mono instrument input.

Naresh_Kumar
2 minutes ago, Ysabel_aus2019 said:

It's Built-in.....   The G-Track Pro has a two-input audio interface built-in. In addition to the signal from the microphone, you can also simultaneously record a second signal from the built-in 1/4" mono instrument input.

OK. Now I got it. It is a usb mic.

Isa_Bella
Just now, Naresh_Kumar said:

OK. Now I got it. It is a usb mic.

Yes but you need to buy the USB for camera connector...   here I attached the picture this was rom Amazon

Samson.PNG

Isa_Bella
Just now, Naresh_Kumar said:

OK. Thanks buddy !

You're Welcome.... If you want more to it use the BOSE headphone.. if you want to listen your beautiful voice before you save it..