Voice gets off sync in mid of recording. (Android)

crossxby

Hello people.

I have an issue. Sometimes when I finish recording a song, when I review the recording I notice that it starts out on time, but in the middle of the recording the video gets cut and my voice comes out earlier. Of course, it cannot be corrected with the offset meter. It is really frustrating, since I do pretty good recordings and they get completely ruined because of this issue and have to start all over again. Sometimes I don't even want to try.

I tried everything: closing processes, clearing data, and even uninstalling the app. This last method only lasted for a day before it gave me the same issue once again. I have got a Motorola Moto G3 with Android Marshmallow.

What could be the cause? What should I do? This is really frustrating!!

opentype

It’s what many Android users report and I never heard of any ways to fix these problems on the user’s end. Using iPhones/iPads seems to be the only reliable way to avoid these problems. 

pinky_xx2

i hope smule can do something about these problems. in  my personal opinion, what iphone/ipad users are enjoying should also be the same for android users. 

thank you.