Edit fractions of a song

panteracha

Hi, many times when I'm recording, I make a mistake close to the end of the song, so I wish I didn't have to restart from the beginning. My question is if there is an option where I can save the rest and just record that fraction and then put them together? Thanks 

Isa_Bella
13 hours ago, panteracha said:

Hi, many times when I'm recording, I make a mistake close to the end of the song, so I wish I didn't have to restart from the beginning. My question is if there is an option where I can save the rest and just record that fraction and then put them together? Thanks 

Yes in iOs you can edit it.. but do the corrections you can go back and fort before you save it... after you saved it you cant edit anymore.. 

sdr
18 hours ago, panteracha said:

Hi, many times when I'm recording, I make a mistake close to the end of the song....

I think no such feature exists in Android versions. If you are very keen on perfecting a recording there is a work around (and too long a workaround!). 

Sing only the easier parts first leaving the difficult ones for later. Save the recording, then download it and then upload it as a song. Then join this yourself and keep repeating the process till you get all parts perfect. Send the final copy to the original inviter! Good luck.

Disclaimer: I have not tried this method.🤪

_RamKrish1012
On 11/18/2021 at 6:24 PM, panteracha said:

If You are Doing a Video then the only option you have is to start from scratch.

If it is Just an Audio in both Android and IoS the minutes you make a mistake. stop and scroll back and re-sing the incorrect bit and continue to the end.

I don't think you can Make edits in the Middle of a song. I have not tried so I may be wrong here

The Minute I make a mistake I just scroll back and re-sing the faulty bit but sing the song right to the end

Isa_Bella
8 hours ago, sdr said:

I think no such feature exists in Android versions. If you are very keen on perfecting a recording there is a work around (and too long a workaround!). 

Sing only the easier parts first leaving the difficult ones for later. Save the recording, then download it and then upload it as a song. Then join this yourself and keep repeating the process till you get all parts perfect. Send the final copy to the original inviter! Good luck.

Disclaimer: I have not tried this method.🤪

Hahahah no sorry i dont have the time to do that... thats why I  only use my uploads when I do my OC's.. I can chose what part I want to sing... hhahah  I use iOs very handy.. 

• haha 1

My2CentsWorth
5 hours ago, _RamKrish1012 said:

If You are Doing a Video then the only option you have is to start from scratch.

If it is Just an Audio in both Android and IoS the minutes you make a mistake. stop and scroll back and re-sing the incorrect bit and continue to the end.

My android does not have that rewind feature. 

• like 1

_RamKrish1012
On 11/20/2021 at 1:59 AM, My2CentsWorth said:

My android does not have that rewind feature. 

It was there before but lately I use only the iPad which allows me to scroll back. so I just checked on my Samsung and that feature is gone for good. so scrolling back feature. Sorry I was wrong

I cannot understand why they remove worth while features like this

• like 2