My fake U87 microphone has arrived

Lou ELVIS

Well I got my fake U87 it is the first mic that has no name no brand no s/n like it just appeared out of thin air. THE ONE THING I CAN SAY ITS A REAL CONDENSER MICย  i proved this by cutting of the power of my IRIG mic pre 48v phantom power and the mic didn't make a peep..lol ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Edited by Lou ELVIS
Typo

Its a vary clear mic unforgiving from the mic it is built well I was varry Surprised ๐Ÿ˜ฑ how well it is made I thought that the sticker was plastic but I was wrong it's part of the actual frame of the mic

20211113_160127_HDR_Edited.jpg

Looks really good! Care to share where you bought it from ?

Of course I bought it from GEEKย  downloaded the GEEK app. I have used it for 7 years its on play store then just look under condenser microphones. Here is a pic I put together yesterday it took me to hour to figure out how to get the effects from my mic mechanic to go to my headset and recorded on the phone๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ here's a pic of the setup happy singing๐Ÿ™‚ NOTE: GET A DEBIT CARD GIVE DEBIT CARD NUMBERS ONLY ! FOR ALL TRANSACTION'S NEVER USE ANY CARD CONNECTED TO YOUR MAIN ACCOUNT'S THIS WILL PREVENT ELECTRONIC WITHDRAWAL OVERSEAS ๐Ÿ™‚

photostudio_1636968150985.jpg

I will be testing it sat and Sunday I found a good Clarity on the mic next thing I will be testing is the SPL singing loud into the mic some rock like the imigreant song

We'll see what the response is๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

On 11/14/2021 at 11:21 PM, Lou ELVIS said:

Its a vary clear mic unforgiving from the mic it is built well I was varry Surprised ๐Ÿ˜ฑ how well it is made I thought that the sticker was plastic but I was wrong it's part of the actual frame of the mic

Wow looks good.. it seems that the quality is ok...in terms of the physical appearance.. have you tried it yet??

ย 

ย 

On 11/15/2021 at 8:31 PM, Lou ELVIS said:

Of course I bought it from GEEKย  downloaded the GEEK app. I have used it for 7 years its on play store then just look under condenser microphones. Here is a pic I put together yesterday it took me to hour to figure out how to get the effects from my mic mechanic to go to my headset and recorded on the phone๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ here's a pic of the setup happy singing๐Ÿ™‚ NOTE: GET A DEBIT CARD GIVE DEBIT CARD NUMBERS ONLY ! FOR ALL TRANSACTION'S NEVER USE ANY CARD CONNECTED TO YOUR MAIN ACCOUNT'S THIS WILL PREVENT ELECTRONIC WITHDRAWAL OVERSEAS ๐Ÿ™‚

photostudio_1636968150985.jpg

Wow looks complicated to use hahahaha... I use Samson Track Pro Condenser..ย  Its more safer to use PAYPAL for my Online Shopping...

Thay may have it to Widly sold happy singing๐Ÿ™‚