My fake U87 microphone has arrived

Lou ELVIS

Well I got my fake U87 it is the first mic that has no name no brand no s/n like it just appeared out of thin air. THE ONE THING I CAN SAY ITS A REAL CONDENSER MICΒ  i proved this by cutting of the power of my IRIG mic pre 48v phantom power and the mic didn't make a peep..lol πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Edited by Lou ELVIS
Typo

Lou ELVIS

Its a vary clear mic unforgiving from the mic it is built well I was varry Surprised 😱 how well it is made I thought that the sticker was plastic but I was wrong it's part of the actual frame of the mic

20211113_160127_HDR_Edited.jpg

Lou ELVIS

Of course I bought it from GEEKΒ  downloaded the GEEK app. I have used it for 7 years its on play store then just look under condenser microphones. Here is a pic I put together yesterday it took me to hour to figure out how to get the effects from my mic mechanic to go to my headset and recorded on the phoneπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ here's a pic of the setup happy singingπŸ™‚ NOTE: GET A DEBIT CARD GIVE DEBIT CARD NUMBERS ONLY ! FOR ALL TRANSACTION'S NEVER USE ANY CARD CONNECTED TO YOUR MAIN ACCOUNT'S THIS WILL PREVENT ELECTRONIC WITHDRAWAL OVERSEAS πŸ™‚

photostudio_1636968150985.jpg

Lou ELVIS

I will be testing it sat and Sunday I found a good Clarity on the mic next thing I will be testing is the SPL singing loud into the mic some rock like the imigreant song

Isa_Bella
On 11/14/2021 at 11:21 PM, Lou ELVIS said:

Its a vary clear mic unforgiving from the mic it is built well I was varry Surprised 😱 how well it is made I thought that the sticker was plastic but I was wrong it's part of the actual frame of the mic

Wow looks good.. it seems that the quality is ok...in terms of the physical appearance.. have you tried it yet??

Β 

Β 

Isa_Bella
On 11/15/2021 at 8:31 PM, Lou ELVIS said:

Of course I bought it from GEEKΒ  downloaded the GEEK app. I have used it for 7 years its on play store then just look under condenser microphones. Here is a pic I put together yesterday it took me to hour to figure out how to get the effects from my mic mechanic to go to my headset and recorded on the phoneπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ here's a pic of the setup happy singingπŸ™‚ NOTE: GET A DEBIT CARD GIVE DEBIT CARD NUMBERS ONLY ! FOR ALL TRANSACTION'S NEVER USE ANY CARD CONNECTED TO YOUR MAIN ACCOUNT'S THIS WILL PREVENT ELECTRONIC WITHDRAWAL OVERSEAS πŸ™‚

photostudio_1636968150985.jpg

Wow looks complicated to use hahahaha... I use Samson Track Pro Condenser..Β  Its more safer to use PAYPAL for my Online Shopping...

• 1 month later...
Isa_Bella
On 11/17/2021 at 3:41 AM, Lou ELVIS said:

We'll see what the response isπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Please share your Smule Name so we can listen to the sound..

• like 1

RockMeSlowly
On 11/14/2021 at 7:21 AM, Lou ELVIS said:

I LOVE that mic. I actually use the same U87 I record with for Smule.

If you slap a little compression into the chain, it'll sound even smoother.

Lou ELVIS

ELVIS_USA did a ELVIS christmas song with it on SMULE and posted the same

Edited by Lou ELVIS
Typo

Isa_Bella
21 hours ago, Lou ELVIS said:

I listened to your pinned song yesterday...Bravo πŸ‘πŸ‘... I also discovered that I m your follower.. 😎😁

RockMeSlowly
On 1/19/2022 at 5:36 PM, Lou ELVIS said:

Well done man! Your Elvis is outstanding! I open a lot of Elvis stuff (Currently Suspicious Minds); join me sometime!

The one below is pretty good and still joinable (JailhouseRock)

https://www.smule.com/sing-recording/2388902855_4230397387

Edited by RockMeSlowly
Layout

• 8 months later...
Lou ELVIS

Update: added a pop filter inside the mic head of my FAKE U87 night and day difference πŸ˜‰πŸ‘really cut down on plosives....