Jump to content
  • Sign Up

What to do if my join is not listened to?


sdr
 Share

Recommended Posts

14 minutes ago, Ysabel_aus2019 said:

people have different mind, different ideas... and different ideas on how to pamper their joiners... 

It certainly feels nice when someone sends you a paid gift. It is also financially viable when you have only a few nice joins. Otherwise this could empty your purse considerably fast.😁

I was more against the way smule mismanage the gifts with the palpable aim of collecting money only and the total disregard in displaying them properly. In the profile we can see a few of the gifts received and the greatest gifter if you look inside. What about other gifters? The second greatest? Third?  And so on. At least till 10th? Are gifts such secret things to hide them under a small link?

Edited by sdr
  • like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Ysabel_aus2019 said:

people have different mind, different ideas... and different ideas on how to pamper their joiners... I also gift a 5 days VIP to those Non VIP  members  who always joined my OC's like every single song.. 

I have a few joiners (and they are girls, like me) who would join almost all my OCs without me having to ask them to or giving them anything. I think what they really appreciate is the fact that I take the time to listen to every song they join me. I tend to give priority to these loyal joiners too. Most of the time my comments to them would be more like a conversation and we no longer just comment abt how nice the joins are but also about other things happening in our lives eg movies we watch, other songs we listen to etc. I think I am really lucky to have stumbled upon them and some have been singing with me for a few years now. I would have left the game a long time ago if not because of them.

Oh and when they OC a song (which is not very frequent as I think they prefer to join and accompany/harmonise), I will try to learn and join even if it is a song which I am not too familiar with.

  • like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Ysabel_aus2019 said:

...by the end of the day if you delete all your songs that hasn't been listen too.. nothing is left in your channel.. just saying... move on and just unfollow...

 

 

I keep a join for 10days from the day I joined. The ones which are liked by the inviters only will remain in the profile. And I cherish them. Listen to them again and again and make a point to visit the inviter's profile to see new invites. I even post such recordings to my whatsapp groups so that my friends in those groups also listen to them and comment in the group. 

I have seen that people who want to respond will respond in one or two days. Usually never later than that. That's why I use a ten day period for the number gamers who only want to increase their record count.

Most of this post is a repetition of what I said earlier. Sorry for that.😔😁

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, elyssia said:

I think what they really appreciate is the fact that I take the time to listen to every song they join me.

You at the other end of the spectrum. Here the concern was how to deal with the number gamers who never responds to joins. 

👍😁🙋

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, elyssia said:

Oh and when they OC a song (which is not very frequent as I think they prefer to join and accompany/harmonise), I will try to learn and join even if it is a song which I am not too familiar with.

That is probably the best use of smule. When we can learn new songs and join our joiners on their invites. It is far better than opening the same song again and again expecting the same joiners again, and just increasing the recording count.

👍👍😁

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/15/2021 at 8:02 PM, sdr said:

That is the most important thing. And I never regretted deleting them. There are so many other singers in smule to sing with. 👍

For me, it’s hard not to take things personally. You've got the right attitude, sounds like you’re handling it fine 😊

  • like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/21/2021 at 4:14 AM, sdr said:

I keep a join for 10days from the day I joined. The ones which are liked by the inviters only will remain in the profile. And I cherish them. Listen to them again and again and make a point to visit the inviter's profile to see new invites. I even post such recordings to my whatsapp groups so that my friends in those groups also listen to them and comment in the group. 

I have seen that people who want to respond will respond in one or two days. Usually never later than that. That's why I use a ten day period for the number gamers who only want to increase their record count.

Most of this post is a repetition of what I said earlier. Sorry for that.😔😁

When I had vip, it always took me days to listen to the joins back when people were actually joining my songs. For friends and people who sang with me regularly, I tried to listen within a few days. But it could be a week or more for joiners I’d never heard before. So I think giving 10 days is a good idea.  

  • like 1
  • love it! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/21/2021 at 7:48 PM, elyssia said:

I have a few joiners (and they are girls, like me) who would join almost all my OCs without me having to ask them to or giving them anything. I think what they really appreciate is the fact that I take the time to listen to every song they join me. I tend to give priority to these loyal joiners too. Most of the time my comments to them would be more like a conversation and we no longer just comment abt how nice the joins are but also about other things happening in our lives eg movies we watch, other songs we listen to etc. I think I am really lucky to have stumbled upon them and some have been singing with me for a few years now. I would have left the game a long time ago if not because of them.

Oh and when they OC a song (which is not very frequent as I think they prefer to join and accompany/harmonise), I will try to learn and join even if it is a song which I am not too familiar with.

How do you know that your songs was listened ... once you hit the song to give a gift or like but you didn't actually listened the full song it will be counted as one  listened..It is impossible to listen to every single collab so i compensate to give paid stickers and thank you..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share