What is Super Studio Default?

Saltpimps

What or Why is there now a Super Studio FX Defaut? With no way to adjust the voice FX. I can’t even adjust the Voice FX I created.

This just happened either last Smule update. I have an iPhone. I asked a friend about it but they said they don’t have that on their Android. 
Hope someone can explain this. Or maybe I’m missing something?
082BCE80-F859-48CF-9DD6-42C96DFAF2DC.thumb.jpeg.3c7e9d59caccc7324f16253bc2884df2.jpeg

Saltpimps

@opentypeYes I can change it, but I am unable to open the filter by touching the circle as I did in the past to manipulate the reverb, or character of the filter. It seems to be frozen or doesn’t open. Is there another step I’m missing? Or is this how it will stay now. 
Each filter is set, none, not even the filters I created can be opened and manipulated now??

Thank you for your help on this.

Saltpimps

Isa_Bella

how about when you join an OC... you cant change it according to what I need.. 

_RamKrish1012
8 hours ago, Ysabel_aus2019 said:

how about when you join an OC... you cant change it according to what I need.. 

Absolutely. I was shocked out of my wits last night not being able to change reverb setting like I did every song to suit my room and mic. It sounded so bad that I decided to choose chipmunk option given with super studio as even other wise I was sounding like a chipmunk. I was looking forward to joining some book marked invites last night and most disappointed using my iPad.

Isa_Bella
On 11/9/2021 at 3:10 AM, opentype said:

Click on the pencil icon at the bottom of the circle. 😜

If you click the pencil its for the video FX not the Audio.. I tried it as you said.. 

Isa_Bella
On 11/9/2021 at 6:32 PM, _RamKrish1012 said:

Absolutely. I was shocked out of my wits last night not being able to change reverb setting like I did every song to suit my room and mic. It sounded so bad that I decided to choose chipmunk option given with super studio as even other wise I was sounding like a chipmunk. I was looking forward to joining some book marked invites last night and most disappointed using my iPad.

What I've done... I have an old iphone 7 that i didn't updateit..  I use this  when I sing so I can adjust the reverb..

Isa_Bella
On 11/8/2021 at 4:42 PM, Saltpimps said:

What or Why is there now a Super Studio FX Defaut? With no way to adjust the voice FX. I can’t even adjust the Voice FX I created.

This just happened either last Smule update. I have an iPhone. I asked a friend about it but they said they don’t have that on their Android. 
Hope someone can explain this. Or maybe I’m missing something?
082BCE80-F859-48CF-9DD6-42C96DFAF2DC.thumb.jpeg.3c7e9d59caccc7324f16253bc2884df2.jpeg

The Super Studio default is  Reverb Character is 50... Reverb Amount is 50..

_RamKrish1012
37 minutes ago, Ysabel_aus2019 said:

What I've done... I have an old iPhone 7 that i didn't update it..  I use this  when I sing so I can adjust the reverb..

Lucky You. I am stuck with fixed FX both on my Samsung as well as iPad. There are over 20 Options to choose from but all with fixed FX. Cannot understand why Smule inTroduced FX option in the first place and it took us all ages to come to grips with FX usage and now it has been removed. For my Study and my Dynamic Mic AKG D5 Vocal and Irig Pro I figured out a Reverb FX setting of 75/55 was best for my gadgets and voice. Now even the original invite as well as upload sounds weird in my head phones. SAD DAY FOR SMULE VIP MEMBERS . It was an Option that suited many singers

_RamKrish1012
On 11/9/2021 at 3:10 AM, opentype said:

Click on the pencil icon at the bottom of the circle. 😜

Thanks Boss it took me a while to figure this out.

My original invite was Super Studio. and I could not see a Pencil iCon Under it to edit.

So I clicked on Microphone FX and then spotted Can now see Super Studio Default below which there is a pencil that allows me to change the two Reverb Settings.

The question is why make it so complicated. Plus people had IOS and Android Mob phones and a zillion models too.

At least I can sing a few songs tonight Thanks to You.

Isa_Bella
8 hours ago, _RamKrish1012 said:

Lucky You. I am stuck with fixed FX both on my Samsung as well as iPad. There are over 20 Options to choose from but all with fixed FX. Cannot understand why Smule inTroduced FX option in the first place and it took us all ages to come to grips with FX usage and now it has been removed. For my Study and my Dynamic Mic AKG D5 Vocal and Irig Pro I figured out a Reverb FX setting of 75/55 was best for my gadgets and voice. Now even the original invite as well as upload sounds weird in my head phones. SAD DAY FOR SMULE VIP MEMBERS . It was an Option that suited many singers

Yeah its just frustrating..  sounds like you are inside the can singing... I normally sing 10 songs at a time.. but last night I sang just 4... just soo frustrating.. 

_RamKrish1012
8 hours ago, Ysabel_aus2019 said:

Yeah its just frustrating..  sounds like you are inside the can singing... I normally sing 10 songs at a time.. but last night I sang just 4... just soo frustrating.. 

I hope you have figured out how to Change the FX setting Now as explained by Open Type

I was back to form last night as I could change the settings once I found out where the Pencil was.

In a way this may be good as I get too many Invites with Crazy FX settings . Now those who are not that Tech savvy will all use standard FX setting which is 50/50 which is reasonably Ok better that 20/90 settings