can not save songbook in last step

Terra Destroyer

Hello,

I cannot save songbook in structure segments, when timing is done, and structure is created, then I click save, theres circular progress saying "Hang Tight, please don't close the page". Then it vanished, like nothing happened. But there is no check in step 5, and I can not find my songbook in smule. I tried several times, and failed. I even use my office WiFi with very very good connection, so no problem with connection signal. Please help.

• 1 month later...
Isa_Bella
On 10/19/2021 at 11:56 AM, Terra Destroyer said:

Hello,

I cannot save songbook in structure segments, when timing is done, and structure is created, then I click save, theres circular progress saying "Hang Tight, please don't close the page". Then it vanished, like nothing happened. But there is no check in step 5, and I can not find my songbook in smule. I tried several times, and failed. I even use my office WiFi with very very good connection, so no problem with connection signal. Please help.

What I found to this kind of problem was and always "Internet Connection problem".. your connection is weak..Try rebooting your PC and start all over again...