Pause music video remotely?

IILANDOII

Hey I was wondering if anyone knew of a remote shutter that would work in pausing music videos so you wouldn’t have to be right by your iPhone? If anyone knows of one that is compatible  with the iPhone/smule app or if they have one and could try that would be awesome. I think if we found one that was, it could bring a lot more creativity and ideas to the music video content on smule! Thanks!

Edited by IILANDOII

I don’t think this is possible at the moment. But you could send it to Smule as feature request. It would be very easy for them to add support for external Bluetooth devices (keyboards, selfie-stick shutter buttons and so on). 

Follow me on Smule: https://smule.com/opentype 

• 2 weeks later...

Well that’s why I was wondering cusnmy selfie stick does work. So if any of the remote shutters act as the same key function as the selfie stick they would work also. I think it would be awesome to actually take time and plan out when to pause the video through out the song and incorporate diff places, to clips on other devices, and so many other possibilities. I’m actually surprised more people don’t do it. Although moving to dif areas might disrupt the paused video if they were to get bad reception but if you take the time and get it right you could create a pretty badass video.