My Followers number are decreasing badly

Go to solution Solved by opentype,

R0ckking_ReeNAA

Hello everyone ..

The number of my followers is decreasing every day over time. the original number was 1280. now it remains 981šŸ™.This is not fair. I have reported to smule. He said it was not a technical problem.It happened because there were singers who had deleted their accounts. But, think logically, isnā€™t it possible that every time someone deletes their account? I have
send screen shots before and after about the number of followers. I hope the smule can stop this kind of activity and help to solve my problem. I want the original number back.Is anyone going through like me? please share .

opentype

Smule support is right. Loosing followers is perfectly normal ā€“ for various reasons. They can unfollow you or they might delete their account, in which case there simply no account anymore to be counted as follower.Ā 

I wouldnā€™t worry about it. The specific number is meaningless. What about your Smule experience changes when it says ā€œ1000ā€ instead of ā€œ1300ā€? I would argue, nothing.Ā 

R0ckking_ReeNAA

But, almost every day and every hours it goes down. Not only that ,I am unfollowed automatically.I have asked someone, he said it happened on its own. In smule anyone will be unfollowed and blocked by themselves.This doesn't make sense. why happened to my account?Please help me. What I have to do now ?Ā 

• Solution
opentype
3 hours ago, R0ckking_ReeNAA said:

In smule anyone will be unfollowed and blocked by themselves.This doesn't make sense.

Because it is not true. šŸ˜‰

3 hours ago, R0ckking_ReeNAA said:

why happened to my account?Please help me. What I have to do now ?Ā 

Nothing. Even if you donā€™t like loosing followers, you will have to accept at some point that this normal and unavoidable. It is not a technical problem and so there is nothing to change it.Ā 

Just be active on the app, join people, open popular songs and eventually you will gain more followers than you loose. Then your numbers will rise again. Thatā€™s the only trick to it.Ā 

• sad 1

R0ckking_ReeNAA
5 hours ago, opentype said:

Smule support is right. Loosing followers is perfectly normal ā€“ for various reasons. They can unfollow you or they might delete their account, in which case there simply no account anymore to be counted as follower.Ā 

I wouldnā€™t worry about it. The specific number is meaningless. What about your Smule experience changes when it says ā€œ1000ā€ instead of ā€œ1300ā€? I would argue, nothing.Ā 

Ā 

1 hour ago, opentype said:

Nothing. Even if you donā€™t like loosing followers, you will have to accept at some point that this normal and unavoidable. It is not a technical problem and so there is nothing to change it.Ā 

Just be active on the app, join people, open popular songs and eventually you will gain more followers than you loose. Then your numbers will rise again. Thatā€™s the only trick to it.Ā 

Thank you for the suggestions. Appologise sir, but I disagree with your assertion. I want to let you know that I've been a member of Smule for almost 7 years and am quite active because I have various groups and also post music to the platform. Many technical things happen in Smule that you may not be aware of or have never experienced. See,Until now it decreasing to 960 from 1280. For me it is a big issue plus this is happened for second time . Some people never active in Smule but their followers number still remain the same. Do you know that?

I have noticed what seems to be unfollowers - but if u go to that person's account (the one whom supposedly unfollowed you) and you look at who he/ she follows, your name might still be there,Ā  meaning you are not being unfollowed although the name isn't in your Followers anymore .Ā 

If that isn't a technical issue,Ā  then I don't know what is.Ā 

R0ckking_ReeNAA
On 9/18/2021 at 8:26 PM, opentype said:

Ā 

23 hours ago, opentype said:

Thank you for the suggestions. Appologise sir, but I disagree with your assertion. I want to let you know that I've been a member of Smule for almost 7 years and am quite active because I have various groups and also post music to the platform. Many technical things happen in Smule that you may not be aware of or have never experienced. See,Until now it decreasing to 960 from 1280. For me it is a big issue plus this is happened for second time . Some people never active in Smule but their followers number still remain the same. Do you know that?

Ā 

@Asbco Thanks sis . Agreed with your statement .Obviously it happened because of technical error. Wish the best one Ā from Smule team .Still awaiting reply/ action from them .Hope they solve this problem. Tq.

R0ckking_ReeNAA
16 hours ago, Asbco said:

I have noticed what seems to be unfollowers - but if u go to that person's account (the one whom supposedly unfollowed you) and you look at who he/ she follows, your name might still be there,Ā  meaning you are not being unfollowed although the name isn't in your Followers anymore .Ā 

If that isn't a technical issue,Ā  then I don't know what is.Ā 

Greetings, ladies & gentleman ... My problem with dwindling numbers of followers isn't yet solved. Ā There is a new issue, Look at to my web group before was 40 members, but now it only has 10.So, if it's not a technical issue, what is it? Ā who was responsible for all of this? Do Ā notice the decreasing number of followers as well. yes ... it's decreasing. What do you all think? Ā Is it normal as Ā mentioned by Ā @opentype?

E0532FA9-EA76-4C6C-A5BC-64F695987D69.jpeg

D3C8C844-BA56-40F5-BC6E-66564D40371D.jpeg

opentype
16 hours ago, Asbco said:

I have noticed what seems to be unfollowers - but if u go to that person's account (the one whom supposedly unfollowed you) and you look at who he/ she follows, your name might still be there,Ā  meaning you are not being unfollowed although the name isn't in your Followers anymore .

How have you determined that you are supposedly being unfollowed? You canā€™t just look through your Follower list because it gets cut off. But that has nothing to do with the absolute numbers which this topic is about.Ā 

• like 1

opentype

What do you all think?Ā 

Sorry, but this is not how this works. The question has been addressed and answered multiple times, including by Smule support. Just because you donā€™t like the answer, doesnā€™t mean that it is wrong. You canā€™t just ignore the answers you donā€™t like and keep asking, hoping to get different answers. What is being right doesnā€™t depend on how many people believe it. We are not a conspiracy theory website. So I will close this topic now.Ā