Same Smule account on two devices?

Patty336

Hi ..I usually use my VIP features on my android cell phone and also on my iPad...now recently I renewed the account but on iPad my account isn't VIP ..why? ! The VIP account was renewed on my android cell ..I asked this to Smule client support and they write to me that the account is just for one device ..!!! I always used the same VIP account smule my android mobile and iPad air tablet..can you help me ? Thanks Patty

opentype

You need to buy a subscription through Smule.com with a credit card. Only this VIP membership will work for all devices. 

A subscription from Apple won’t work on Android and a subscription from the Google Play store won’t work on Apple devices. 

• like 1

Patty336
1 hour ago, opentype said:

You need to buy a subscription through Smule.com with a credit card. Only this VIP membership will work for all devices. 

A subscription from Apple won’t work on Android and a subscription from the Google Play store won’t work on Apple devices. 

But I usually use Smule on my two devices ..for years!!!  And I always renewed my account with credit card on the same android account ..I don't understand ..quite disappointed ..in general Smule is getting worse

• like 1