Thought my iPad Got Hacked

_RamKrish1012

My Message to Smule Zen Desk:-

Sep 6, 2021, 10:27 GMT+3

I was shocked out of my Wits last night when I logged into Smule to join my invites. I assumed my profile had been hacked. This was only on my iPad as on my Android nothing had changed.

1 - I found the new version hard to navigate.

2 - Took me ages to figure out my book marked invites were inside "About".

3 - Of the book marked invites the most relevant info which is whose invite it was was missing and cannot be seen until you join.

4 - After Joining an Invite and Uploading the duet, the first thing I do mis Delete that Invite. Deleting an invite seems to be a night mare as the minute I hit the delete button, another Prompt appears saying delete but it is not next to the invite I want to delete. It is all over the Place and I don't want to delete Book marks that I have not Joined.

Needs heaps MORE work . Until then please give users the option to choose between Old & New Formats. Please.

Also please remember you have millions of users world wide with all sorts of mobile phones and many do not even know english.

Please be considerate to your VIP members who Pay to Sing on Smule with other Singers

• like 1

TheMajesticM
5 hours ago, _RamKrish1012 said:

Deleting an invite seems to be a night mare as the minute I hit the delete button, another Prompt appears saying delete but it is not next to the invite I want to delete. It is all over the Place and I don't want to delete Book marks that I have not Joined.

We have to be very careful with deleting. I deleted a duet I was unhappy with and instead it deleted a duet I loved underneath it. The scrolling seems to have gotten faster, maybe.

I happen to like the looks of the layout and the organization but yes more work to be done. You reading this, Smule? You should! 

_RamKrish1012

We book mark invites from Buddies and not the song and I want to see the name of the Smule partner who has invited me not the song name and how many have joined.  it also does not tell me when it will explore so I have to check all this on my Android. Why don't they test these changes thoroughly before making permanent changes.

The Smule Zen Desk is like a call centre somewhere in Timbaktu