Help! My song list is gone, replaced by album cover style tiles, also cannot locate favorites

Go to solution Solved by opentype,

Johnny_USA

Can someone tell me what button I pushed, so I can unpush it?

It's like it got switched from list view to tile view.Ā  Ā Also, see the bar below my name, with Channel in blue letters?Ā  I used to be able to swipe left and find my favorites list.Ā  Can't do that now.Ā  Thanks!

1716595003_SmulePic.thumb.jpg.15891cd0c2884720f5b77eeac0d57579.jpg

Ā 

Johnny_USA

Thank you for the quick reply!

Some may like it, I don't care for it.Ā  I could see many more song selections in the same screen space on the phone.Ā Ā 

Would be nice if it were user selectable.

Again, thanks.

Lovin'TheGift

I love that Smule is very responsive to peopleā€™s suggestions and requests. But personally I canā€™t imagine someone requesting to have a harder time seeing their list of songs and invites and who did the OCs originally! Very sad and to be very honest, annoying...šŸ˜¢

Also, speaking of the ā€œAboutā€ section you mentioned, if thereā€™s anything typed underneath the ā€œsee moreā€ link, it goes there instead of opening up the rest of the ā€œAboutā€ section. šŸ¤Ø

I know the update is brandĀ newĀ so Iā€™m hoping theyā€™ll tweak it soon and hopefully rethink the giant tiles that eat up space and show too little info! šŸ¤žšŸ»šŸ‘šŸ»

• like 2