smule upload benefits

empresski

Hi there,

Just here to ask about uploading in smule on how to get the lines that guides the singer to sing. 

i know in most song uploads in smule the only guides commonly i saw at bottom upon singing are the "waves"

And also, how to change fonts on the lyrics. Is it applicable only on iPhone users? 

hope to get some feedbacks here. 

Thankyou

empresski

opentype
1 hour ago, empresski said:

Hi there,

Just here to ask about uploading in smule on how to get the lines that guides the singer to sing. 

It’s automatically generated after a while from the notes that people sing. 

empresski

hi @opentypejust followed you in smule  thanks for your kind reply. 

yeah i know it depends from the notes.. what I'm trying to explain here is, when we start singing, there is that songs that have line running through lyrics... some are waves only that can see at the bottom. 

i have attached files here... 

whats the difference between the two? waves and lines? how can we get this lines? is there any requirements to avail the style? 

Screenshot_2021-08-17-13-09-21-18_8aa5ec113114ed81249f31b43295c963.jpg

Screenshot_2021-08-17-13-09-14-17_8aa5ec113114ed81249f31b43295c963.jpg

opentype

For community uploads, the lines will only appear if enough people have used the upload, so the melody can be calculated from what people have sung. 

For official Smule uploads, the lines are always there. 

empresski

"For official Smule uploads, the lines are always there. "

Ooh really thankyu.... 

For community uploads, the lines will only appear if enough people have used the upload, so the melody can be calculated from what people have sung.

So isn't based from the ratings seen of the song uploads? 

I'm just curious how Smule give this "lines" that guides to the singer, I've got 1 upload song that has line, I try to examine my uploads, if it is based on ratings... there are more songs in my uploads get high ratings compared to the one have lines. Well, I just wanted to know "how" so that i can make it to my own uploads. 

Thankyu @opentype for kind response. Staysafe.

empresski

hi @opentype

How are you,

One thing more to ask if you don't mind, you're also an uploader i know.

What causes the songs uploaded, that more often the title are changed? like song by Bread "IF"  i found out that the title was changed to "Drugstore" "my heart will go on" change to "Titanic" and more! 

But worst is, copyright infringement of Carpenters songs like "Woman in love" "i have you" and more ....  that many of that songs still exists in Smule but not affected... and found in recommended... also lots of uploader also uploads gets NO CPR of that particular songs? i keep on repeating to upload that song many times already. coz' i love Carpenters. but if it's already gets ratings.... it was gone. Can't open anymore. 

Sir@opentype any suggestions that i can make it to upload with no worries of CPR?