Downloaded singing video, audio (my voice) is not in sync with video, how to correct?

rodfromphilly

After I download singing video from SingSalon, the audio (my voice) is slightly not in sync with video. Thought it's very slight does anyone have suggestions on how to correct so that my voice is in sync with my lips in the video? It just a slight timing issue....

opentype

What you download is exactly what Smule would play in the app. So you probably already have that problem during uploading the song to Smule. In theory, you can use any video editing app to correct the sync issue, but I’m not sure that’s worth the trouble. 

• like 1

• 6 months later...
EMMMA PORTMAN

It's depends on your video and way of your downloading. You should use a appropriate software/apps for downloading video in high and good quality. If an error occurs so you should change your app for downloading. Download your video from this app this app is really amazing.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=all.video.downloader.freevideodownloader

sdr
2 hours ago, EMMMA PORTMAN said:

Download your video from this app this app is really amazing.

The app showed an ad during opening  for 30sec or more before showing the close button. When I pressed download button it hung showing 'Ad is loading'. So no download. 😔

• haha 1