Smule award selection btc

_rasoy-4108

Ok I got an email a really long one by smule award indicating I was randomly selected for a best engagement award and I could win 4.5 btc or USD150,000 but asking me to reply to an email . The email arrived at my “other” and I think this is a scam? Anyone ever got anything like this?

• like 1

_RamKrish1012

when you receive such emails even though it says it is from "Amazon" or "eBay" or some local supermarket chain etc, the first thing to do is "check the email address it is coming from".

Nothing in life is Free and Smule developers don't have time to listen to Subscribing customers and are unlikely to send such random give aways

Take Care

Edited by _RamKrish1012
spelling mistake
  • thank you! 1

• 1 year later...

Good evening my wife also received this message from smule, saying that she won a prize of $485000 and that she should make a wallet in a cryptocurrency account.  she had done it on the blockchain and sent the QR code for them to make the deposit of $485000 but they said that they could not deposit the amount on the blockchain because it was not possible to make the transfer because the amount was too high and that my wife should make another wallet to make the deposit.  so she made a wallet that they even advised to do which is at "bicenterpro".  they deposited the amount in the bicenterpro wallet but later they from bicenterpro said that we had to make a "gas" of $50 to withdraw the money, we made the deposit and then the bicenterpro attendant called Emília told us to put the 7 digits of the license for us to withdraw the money, but we didn't have that license, so she told us to buy a license from them so that we could finally withdraw the money but each license from the cheapest coast $950 .  Today, my wife and I are wondering if it's a scam because soon after, my wife realized that the QR code number on her wallet is the same number I have on another wallet of mine.  there cannot be two accounts with the same QR code.  Can anyone help us figure out if it's a scam?

duojet24

Oh no. This is 100% a scam. Smule, or any other legitimate company will never ask you to open accounts or deposit / withdraw currency. Also, if they did hold any such contest, Smule would inform users via an ad on the app, or on their blog. Take the "New Year, New Me" challenge for example. It's advertised on their blog. This is definitely a form of phishing. I'd suggest withdrawing whatever money you deposited, closing those accounts, and reporting that message to Smule.

• like 1

there is no way I can withdraw the money because bicenterpro told me that I had to buy a license.  I'm from Brazil and I've never heard of bicenterpro.  has anyone heard of bicenterpro?  Please, I would like all emule's contacts, so that I can ask about this matter.  Thank you very much in advance.  and if they do, I would like contact with the person who had spoken about the same case as me.

duojet24

I'm so sorry to hear that. Sadly, I don't know if there's much else you can do about the money at this point. I've never heard of Bicenterpro.

Smule has a help desk, but I don't think there's much they'll be able to do since it's not an issue with Smule's service itself. If you report the user who sent you the message, it's likely they can disable that account, but not much else. There's also no way to contact Smule directly via e-mail.

I'm sorry that this happened to you. Hopefully this experience can help you avoid similar situations in the future.

• 1 month later...
RheaX

I got this PM today on Smule.

Hello 👋🏻

We're Customer Care Agent of GLOBAL IMPACT AWARDS 2023. Lil Wayne also know as Dwayne Michael Carter Jr IS an American Rapper, Singer, Songwriter, And record Executive is honored of achieving the Global Impact Award he won on the 4th of February 2023. 

While accepting his "Global Impact Award"  Lil Wayne pledged to donate $2 million to his The Juilliaind School. The successful businessman also pledged another $1 million to Florida State University to assist all best graduate singers And going to donate $2 million on Smule in giving lucky best singer which he didn't announce officially. 

I have an exciting news for you that’s why am contacting your profile.

We are happy to announce to you that your profile on Smule has been chosen as one of the 10 Winners of the 2023 Best Smule Singers. All participant where chosen from a database of electoral roll.

I am delighted to inform you that your name was luckily selected among the Ten (10) lucky Winners who won the sum:
United States Dollars. ($200,000.00)
CONGRATULATIONS !!!!

First you will have to write this numbers down on a piece of paper safe and secured because it is important and compulsory.

LWM:- (NFW 13 89 09 23 68)
Ticket Number:- (NFW 0068278747496384)
Serial Number:- 6827/07)
Winning Number:- (NFW/9815926826)
Prize Number:- (68266836/N)

In order to claim the sum of  Two Hundred Thousand United States Dollars. ($200,000.00) send an email to the official email address with your Winning Number to get your funds claimed. Unclaimed funds will be passed to another member.
contact by composing message with mail to attach your funds: 📧 

[email protected]

This is definitely a scam. How do I know? Their grammar sucks! 

• 1 month later...
ARaeBarta

I received the Same email just wondering what ever came about it they are telling me I need to buy Bitcoin to get money released I can by crypto with the money even transfer it to a different account my boyfriend created so it seems real was just wondering if you where able to withdraw the 485000 I used a different Rubicon crypto trade is what I used

• 1 month later...
_Joe_Church_
On 1/12/2023 at 4:11 AM, Guest said:

Foto.jpg

I received exactly the same today may, 26, 2023. It was sent yesterday and when I tried to see the profile it does not exist. It seems the scammers open the account, send the scam messages and then close the account.

This kind of scams is very usual in email. I actually delete all this kind of messages instantly, obviously nobody gives money happily and free. World is full of scams. I even don’t answer any unknown phone calls, I block them and send to the answering machine, if someone has something important to say, don’t worry, he will leave a message.