Feature requests for enhanced privacy

roller

i m really looking forward for an enhancement that would let user disable their profile's messaging feature completely. Smule being a singing platform, Myself and many of my friends who use smule, find the private messaging option irrelevant, and annoying. So we guess, there should be an option given to the user to disable messaging section as such if required. Account deactivation/reactivation options should be allowed too to be controlled by users just like in other social media apps.

Also, for profile privacy, considering the vip users who - would not like to collaborate with anyone - but just sing solos or collabs with themselves - who would not want make the profile visible to anyone else, should be allowed to do mark their profile private/ not visible to public.

Edited by roller
  • like 1

TheMajesticM
On 7/16/2021 at 12:18 AM, roller said:

Also, for profile privacy, considering the vip users who - would not like to collaborate with anyone - but just sing solos or collabs with themselves - who would not want make the profile visible to anyone else, should be allowed to do mark their profile private/ not visible to public.

You can sing solo and you can sing private. All you have to do is sing and put your solo on private. I’ve done it numerous times. It isn’t difficult to do at all. No one can see it. 

On 7/16/2021 at 12:18 AM, roller said:

Smule being a singing platform, Myself and many of my friends who use smule, find the private messaging option irrelevant, and annoying. So we guess, there should be an option given to the user to disable messaging section as such if required. A

Think the same. This would be a great addition to the app. Give us the choice.  If I want to chat, they can schedule a call or message me on another messenger. The chat addition is a waste and more of a liability for Smule in my opinion.  I want to sing when I am on a singing app. 

Edited by TheMajesticM
Forgot something
  • like 1