Beware! Gift Scammers

TheMajesticM

Greetings 

I don’t know if anyone from Smule reads this blog but it would be in their best interest. There are times I am generous, and I buy a bundle of gifts. I enjoy giving at times. However, I do not appreciate users who purposely sing with me and I give them a gift (not a freebie), and the user deletes the join. Not right! 

My suggestion to the developers at Smule: If the join disappears, the purchased gift disappears! I think that should solve the problem. 

Thank you

Imjettajade_LUXV

I’m just getting the “celebrities” who suddenly want to be good friends outside of Smule. More than one with the same “identity” even. And, it’s obvious that one in particular is a foreigner with the disability of translating fast enough if messages are too long and also forgetting the “facts” that person shared about themself so things don’t add up. Besides speaking in terms like a bully would speak or respond in a tyrannical way over nothing. I think these guys need to be stopped. They are hurting the reputation of the actual celebrities they pretend to be and that in of itself is slander really. Couldn’t the celebrity press charges against these guys? Many young girls might fall victim to their ways too. Smule has changed a lot over the years and there seems to be no protection for people being scammed especially women and minors. They need to realize not everyone is innocent to their wiles and perhaps some they may contact or try to connect with, may even have ties to things they may wish they never started to unravel?