Mobile Phone Interface for Recording on Smule App

_RamKrish1012

20 hours ago, LouELVIS said:

Gonna have some fun today I'm going to hook up my iRig mic pre to my k300 WILL WORK THROUGH THE HEADSET AND SING THROUGH MY RODE NT-1A SEE HOW IT SOUNDS 😂😂😂😂😂

Best of Luck Buddy. Share your recording if yiu are happy with the outcome .

I keep thinking of getting a FocusRite but not sure if iRig Pro will work with Focusrite

What does the vocal Processor do ? What is that other unit in front of the Boss to which the XLRs are connected. Is this an interface

Gonna have some fun today I'm going to hook up my iRig mic pre to my k300 WILL WORK THROUGH THE HEADSET AND SING THROUGH MY RODE NT-1A SEE HOW IT SOUNDS 😂😂😂😂😂

I found a real condenser mic does not work well with the K 300 but plugging a iRig mic pre into the headset will allow a nice recording with a dynamic microphone such as the shure beta 58 a🙂  ( this is the K 300 ) SEE BELOW😉

images.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

I have the following setup.  

• iPad generation 2 (yup, that's right iOS 12; that's all I need)
  • Behringer UMC 22.
  • Powered USB Hub.
  • MXL 990 Condenser Mic (Never had a problem with background noise).
  • Samson SR850 Semi-Open-Back Studio Reference Headphones (the open back allows me to hear myself while I'm singing without feeding it through the monitor).
  • USB to Lightning adapter.

The only issue I have with the setup is that I can't charge the iPad while I'm using it.  But I can use it for 3 or 4 nights and then put it on the charging cord overnight.  I have the whole thing on a mic stand with a clip on tray for the mic interface and a bar to hang my headphones.  I can move my whole recording setup anywhere I want.