How do I search my own Channel for a particular Song ?

Go to solution Solved by opentype,

_RamKrish1012

Smule has a search facility but it searches the entire Smule Database. How Can I limit the search to my own Channel on my Profile Page ?. I was looking for a specific duet and had to scroll and scroll and scroll for ever and then I gave up

DuetWithAlli

You can type your smule name, followed by the name of the song in the search box, for example:

@_RamKrish1012 Name of Song

and the results will show all of your recordings of that song. If you know the name of the duet partner, you can put both user names to make it even easier to find.

_RamKrish1012

I used this earlier but for some reason it is not working on my Samsung Phone. Will try on my Mac to see if it works. Thanks aTonne

• 2 weeks later...
n0timp0rtant

Make sure you put the @ in front of your name and the other persons name and then the song title. Or try the song title first followed by the @ your name and then @ their name.

• Solution
opentype

I don’t think the search function depends on the device. It should work exactly the same on iOS, Android and on the Smule website. 

The search function is also rather intelligent. You don’t even need an @ or commas, quotation marks or anything. 
You can just put in “username song name” or “username1 username2” or “username1 username2 song name” …
All of that works. 

Live examples: 

• All songs I sang with “mysoulsingsout”. Search for “opentype mysoulsingsout”. Result
  • A specific song I sang with “mysoulsingsout”. Search for “opentype mysoulsingsout eternal flame”. Result
  • All OCs/collabs with me of a specific song. Search for “opentype the water”. Result

_RamKrish1012

I was trying to find out the very first song I sang with one of my fav Smule singeing partners in Sept 2017. I followed your instructions and keyed in my id and her id as  .. _RamKrish102 Radha05 and realise it gives me the option for most recent or most popular but not all recordings and not one of 2017 recordings show up. In the Process of scrolling down my I realise so many of the recordings are locked. Wonder why ? Also it is difficult to search for a Hindi song using English letters as different uploaders spell the song titles for the same song differently. Any way not a big issue