Samsung S21/USB headphones problem!

Alexsel

Hi everyone, I recently bought a new phone (Samsung S21) which doesn't have a 3.5mm headphone jack so I bought a pair of USB type C headphones but when I am trying to record I barely can hear my voice on the feedback while I'm recording and the moments I hear it there is a big delay that makes it really hard to sing...

So then I bought an adaptor from USB type C to 3.5mm jack to give it a try with my old 3.5mm headphones but again I am experiencing the exact same problem. Does anyone else have the same issue with Samsung S21 or just with USB headphones and have you got any idea how I can fix this?

P.S: I adjusted the latency settings, tried to uninstall and reinstall the app but none of them worked. 

P.S2: My voice sounds clear and synced when I finish the recording, this problem I am talking about is only while I am recording on the Voice feedback .

Thank you for your time:)

LouELVIS
12 hours ago, Alexsel said:

Hi everyone, I recently bought a new phone (Samsung S21) which doesn't have a 3.5mm headphone jack so I bought a pair of USB type C headphones but when I am trying to record I barely can hear my voice on the feedback while I'm recording and the moments I hear it there is a big delay that makes it really hard to sing...

So then I bought an adaptor from USB type C to 3.5mm jack to give it a try with my old 3.5mm headphones but again I am experiencing the exact same problem. Does anyone else have the same issue with Samsung S21 or just with USB headphones and have you got any idea how I can fix this?

P.S: I adjusted the latency settings, tried to uninstall and reinstall the app but none of them worked. 

P.S2: My voice sounds clear and synced when I finish the recording, this problem I am talking about is only while I am recording on the Voice feedback .

Thank you for your time:)

Look into an LG V60 problem solved