SMULE down?

ElLobogris

I have the same issue since 5 days ago, i was waiting for the weekly update on the app with no luck, i cannot visit  any live  or make my own live without getting the same error. So far i cannot find anyone that find a solution for it 

Kapea

Same, only getting this error when trying to start or join a Sing Live. It’s been down for over a week, I updated the app but the error persists. Been using Starmaker app in meantime. It’s way more chaotic than Smule, but is at least free. Hope Smule addresses this Live server error soon!

DavidSDawson

I've been unable to join any lives myself for a week now. I updated the app yesterday with their latest weekly "bug fix" and it still gives me the same error. At this point I'm getting pretty pissed off.

duojet24

I'd been having issues with live jams / sing lives as well. I'm in Hawaii, and noticed my wife and another friend all had the same problem. I have an android, and it would just show the blue / purple screen with no message, and it would never connect. On my iOS devices, it would give me a server error. So - someone suggested setting your time zone to New York (east coast), and suddenly, all of us could open and join live jams / sing lives again. I have no idea why, but it seemed to work for us! Hope this might help you!

DavidSDawson

An update... after a week of no access to Lives the system finally began working again yesterday. We shall see if it holds up. @duojet24 I'll have to try that trick if it happens again.

duojet24

Actually, same here. I just tried it this morning and it seemed to work fine without switching time zones. Glad I don't have to take that extra step anymore!