Smule for ios 9/iphone 4s

fl3nd3r

Hello,

I reset my iphone 4s, but the downloadable version from the apple store is not compatible with my device.  Do you know where I can find the old version for my device?

Thanks to all.

fl3nd3r

I apologize for the further reply.  The latest version for IOS 9 is 8.5.3.  Please, if anyone knows where to download it, write here, so far I haven't found it around the web.

Thank you.

_RamKrish1012
2 hours ago, opentype said:

A normal iPhone (that isn’t jailbroken) cannot install software that isn’t from the App Store and that includes older versions. 

In My case I joined smule in 2017 when I was Using my Samsung 7 and later got VIP direct from Smule website ( Not Google or Apple shop), In 2018 I bought a new 6th Gen iPad and was able to sign in without buying anything from Apple store.. Not sure if this could be a solution Fl3nd3r. Just thinking aloud Guru. Pl tell me if I am wrong

fl3nd3r

I solved!  This is an Apple store bug affecting Ios 9 or earlier.

SOLUTION:

Search in the store for smule app so that other apps appear in the search results as well.

DO NOT ENTER THE SMULE PAGE, but click the cloud icon to download directly from the search page, and magically the app store will ask you if you want to download the latest working version for your operating system, in this case 8.5.3.

Thanks everyone for the answers, and forgive my English 😃

Edited by fl3nd3r
  • like 2

_RamKrish1012
On 4/19/2021 at 1:08 AM, fl3nd3r said:

I solved!  This is an Apple store bug affecting Ios 9 or earlier. Thanks everyone for the answers, and forgive my English 😃

Glad You Solved it Brother and remember Music has no Language 🙂

• like 1

fl3nd3r
8 hours ago, _RamKrish1012 said:

Glad You Solved it Brother and remember Music has no Language 🙂

I'm totally agree :D

Edited by fl3nd3r