Smule: Lagging on iPhone

Violet

I know Android phone used to have sync problem. I use Iphone and never had that issue. But it seems that Iphone starts to get it too. It is really annoying. To some songs it's been lagging terribly. I tried to sing faster but no help. The music went first and my voice was behind. Anyone has the same problem ?

unniadinadu

I am facing the same issue and I have communicated this with the smule customer care. But they are saying it shouldn’t happen in iPhone. I am talking with them for a long time and there’s no any solution yet.

Some records are not that bad but some are very bad. Clearing cache memory helps to an extent. But not always.

I also have a problem playing collabs. It always showing error loading message.

Really fed up of this app and dont feel to sing in this. But StarMaker seems to be more professional even without subscribing.

Violet

I use Iphone 11 so cannot blame the phone. Wifi was strong too. Since it only happened to some songs, it's more likely a Smule's issue.

unniadinadu

Exactly. I shared with them the screenshot of the Internet speed which is around 30mbps. Another reason they are suspecting is the mic we are using, whether it is bluetooth mic or not. I never use Bluetooth mic for Smule. I always use the apple's wired earphone which I purchased from a local apple store.

I believe this is basically the limitation of this app which can't be rectified by the developers.

Let's wait for their updates.

Edited by unniadinadu

• 2 weeks later...
cl00bie

I've found that it helps to completely shut down and restart my iPad every day to clear things out of memory.  I don't experience this as much any more.