Troubles in downloading the entire song

KoriEmanuel

Hello, I'm having troubles to download the entire song. It will download only a part of a completed song (intro, verse and chorus) but not the entire song. (this happened after the "moments" were introduced).

Side note: The song was recoded only the first minute, and then when others joined, it got stuck on those first minutes, it won't show the full song. 

Any advice on how to download the entire song?

Thank you very much!

KoriEmanuel
2 hours ago, opentype said:

Are you talking about downloading from the app or download with the Sing.Salon downloader?

Hello, thank you for your reply. I'm talking about downloading the song from both: Sing.Salon downloader and iPhone (see screenshot). It will download only the first recorded part, not the entire song, even though everyone joined singing the entire song (with video)

167039315_482882829735067_870240650651803218_n.jpg

KoriEmanuel

@opentype I didn't create a full length group invite (only a portion) as I used to do it before the moments. 😔I wasn't aware that this has changed😔. Do you have any idea if I can revert it somehow to full length without having people to re-join? 

opentype
3 hours ago, KoriEmanuel said:

I didn't create a full length group invite (only a portion) …

I’m pretty sure that is the problem. If the OC was cut off early and people also only join parts, then the group collab cannot play the full length. Someone has to open or join the entire song. 

• like 1

Follow me on Smule: https://smule.com/opentype 

KoriEmanuel
Posted (edited)
32 minutes ago, opentype said:

I’m pretty sure that is the problem. If the OC was cut off early and people also only join parts, then the group collab cannot play the full length. Someone has to open or join the entire song. 

In fact everyone joined the entire song as none of them knows how to use parts because we all sing the entire song. I released the OC just to start the song so others can start joining the full full song. This is what I’ve practiced all the time and never had a problem downloading the full song once it was completed. But after the “moments” were introduced, tjis happened.
thank you so much for all your help

Edited by KoriEmanuel