Something Seriously Wrong with Smule Recordings

_RamKrish1012

I tried to play some of the songs recorded recently on my 6th Gen 2018 Model iPad and every song plays just one line then goes into a loop. One recording the "Lady says Hi and I say hello" and that is all I hear again and again. I tried a few other recordings and the same looping problem persists. I can play the full song on my Samsung 7 No dramas. The Problem is only my Pad after recent software upgrade on my iPad. Any one facing similar problems ?

_RamKrish1012
3 hours ago, opentype said:

Click this button:

IMG_8447.jpg

It’s a new feature to allow playing just parts of a song. 

OK This appears only when you tap on the rotating globe when song is looping.  First Time I am seeing this button. Thank You I can now tell friends what to do when song loops. Thanks a Tonne Guru. Owe you one more to the many I owe you already

'

_RamKrish1012

Ramrajah1012

Mar 30, 2021, 7:42 GMT+3

I tried to play some of the songs recorded recently on my 6th Gen 2018 Model iPad and every song plays just one line then goes into a loop. One recording the "Lady says Hi and I say hello" and that is all I hear again and again. I tried a few other recordings and the same looping problem persists. I can play the full song on my Samsung 7 No dramas. The Problem is only my Pad after recent software upgrade on my iPad. Need help as I use only my iPad for joining invites on smule

Smule Support Team (Smule)

Mar 30, 2021, 16:01 GMT+3

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out!

We can confirm that we have introduced a new feature called Moments that plays only a certain part of the song.

There is a button that shows up in the bottom right of every performance. If the button is grey, Moments is Off and every time you open up a new performance to listen to it'll start playing from the beginning.

Please check the first screenshot in the below article, once you click on it, you will turn off Moments and you will be able to listen to the whole performance:

https://smule.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360058732391-Moments-How-To

If the button is colored, Moments is On and every performance will start from a pre-selected part.

You can check this article for more information: https://smule.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360058564751

Let us know if we can assist with anything else!

Smule Support Team