Leaving smule soon

Shadow04

Hi all. Just signed in and wanna ask question. I am a user of smule for 4 years. But wanna ask if a user can still sing in Smule after I flagged him?  We had this argument and he blocked me, so I flagged him in return. Please help. I suppose to blocked him but well, that's no use anymore since he already blocked me. 

opentype

I am not really sure what you are saying. 

Other users can either be …

• blocked. In which case they just can’t join you anymore. 
  • reported. In which case Smule support reviews the report and decides whether or not actions need to be taken based on the specific report. 

Shadow04

@opentypethank you. But my question is "If I flagged a user in smule, can he still be able to sing using his account?" 

Edited by Shadow04

opentype

I think I answered that already. All you can do is report a user and Smule support might take action if they think the complaint is justified. 

But no Smule user can just hit a button and stop someone else from using Smule. That would be misused all the time. 

• like 2

RockMeSlowly
On 2/23/2021 at 3:00 AM, Shadow04 said:

@opentypethank you. But my question is "If I flagged a user in smule, can he still be able to sing using his account?" 

That reads like you want to retaliate against someone who blocked you by destroying their entire experience on the app. 

What am I missing?

• like 1

RockMeSlowly
20 hours ago, Shadow04 said:

@RockMeSlowlyIf someone harrassed you in smule what would you do? 

It's happened and it sucks.  I never said it's wrong to stop someone from harassing you.

If you read what I wrote, I mentioned that what you wrote reads a certain way.  It's due to the lack of context.  You never mentioned this person was harassing you.  You said it was an argument and the other party felt the need to block you.  Generally people who harass others don't want less contact.

I was asking how I might have misread it, rather than assume anything. Tell us what happened. 

RockMeSlowly
20 hours ago, Shadow04 said:

@RockMeSlowlyIf someone harrassed you in smule what would you do? 

To actually answer your question, it's a case by case basis. So far I've been able to diffuse the situations, but there's usually a way to deal with different things if you stay calm and keep your emotions level. 

Shadow04

Right. It happened 3 weeks ago. So I am fine now. I am calm and just stop singing instead. 

Shadow04

It's not just a simple argument to begin with. I met that person, you know, joining OC, started a conversation. He approached me like a nice guy. To make the story short, I trusted him. We chatted on an messaging app.  interest, ideas, and even beliefs. So who have thought that he is the opposite of what I believed a pervert person. I am not ashamed of telling everyone here that, maybe I am just one of the most idiot person who trusted someone online( my first time chatted with a guy online) and shared even a private photos with him. Some may laughed at me  but well I am honest telling this. After that he got what he wants he blocked me in smule but didnt blocked me in that app. So that started the argument. Maybe I don't need to explain further. You get my point right there. Btw, thanks for helping. Appreciate that someone able to talk about my topic. I was just kinda betrayed and I felt so disappointed singing again. 

Shadow04

I may have quoted  this reply grammatically wrong, sorry i am not good in constructing sentences. But I do hope you understand. 

RockMeSlowly
6 hours ago, Shadow04 said:

I may have quoted  this reply grammatically wrong, sorry i am not good in constructing sentences. But I do hope you understand. 

You don't need to apologize for that.  Doing your best is fine.

RockMeSlowly
7 hours ago, Shadow04 said:

It's not just a simple argument to begin with. I met that person, you know, joining OC, started a conversation. He approached me like a nice guy. To make the story short, I trusted him. We chatted on an messaging app.  interest, ideas, and even beliefs. So who have thought that he is the opposite of what I believed a pervert person. I am not ashamed of telling everyone here that, maybe I am just one of the most idiot person who trusted someone online( my first time chatted with a guy online) and shared even a private photos with him. Some may laughed at me  but well I am honest telling this. After that he got what he wants he blocked me in smule but didnt blocked me in that app. So that started the argument. Maybe I don't need to explain further. You get my point right there. Btw, thanks for helping. Appreciate that someone able to talk about my topic. I was just kinda betrayed and I felt so disappointed singing again. 

Ok, I think I understand and it's better to vent here than take out frustrations in a less constructive way.

Correct me if I don't have this accurate, but you got personal with someone charming from the app, moved the conversation to Line, got closer and felt betrayed by him blocking you on the app. 

Assuming the above, I can offer a little context that might make you feel better.  Before I do that, I have a couple of questions for you:

Since you got closer off the app, did your interaction with this person change on the Smule itself?  Were you interacting in a more personal way that you had previously? 

Also, what was his stated reason for blocking you on the app?  Even if you disagree, I'm still curious to hear it.

Edited by RockMeSlowly

Shadow04

Blocked by him in smule is not the reason why I was betrayed but  After taken what he wants from me was. 

In your first question- it really didn't changed. I just have this feeling of disappoinment. Like you don't want to go back from the place where you had bad memory. I don't know if I answer that right. But that was my opinion. I respect yours. 

Second question - I'm using smule for 4 years. I have my own 2 groups. Voice acting and singing. Im not a singer. I sing to release stress in a daily work. And this is the first time happened to me. 

RockMeSlowly
7 hours ago, Shadow04 said:

Blocked by him in smule is not the reason why I was betrayed but  After taken what he wants from me was. 

In your first question- it really didn't changed. I just have this feeling of disappoinment. Like you don't want to go back from the place where you had bad memory. I don't know if I answer that right. But that was my opinion. I respect yours. 

Second question - I'm using smule for 4 years. I have my own 2 groups. Voice acting and singing. Im not a singer. I sing to release stress in a daily work. And this is the first time happened to me. 

My apologies, but I think you misunderstood the questions.  It's probably the language barrier.  I'll phrase them differently.

The first question was not how you felt after the argument, but your style of interaction toward him when things were getting fun, compared with how they were before you talked on Line.  Were you more personal on comments or during joins? Was there any change?

Again, not after, but during the good times in Line compared to before your Line conversations.

The second question wasn't asking how you use Smule or what you enjoy about it.  I was asking what he said HIS reason was for blocking you.  Even if you don't believe it or think he's wrong, I'm curious what he told you.

Edited by RockMeSlowly

Shadow04

A simple reply  "Thank you" on how he comment on my join. 

I think I already answered  that, He just blocked me without reason. 

RockMeSlowly
On 3/1/2021 at 6:40 PM, Shadow04 said:

A simple reply  "Thank you" on how he comment on my join. 

I think I already answered  that, He just blocked me without reason. 

You said you argued with him after he blocked you. He didn't even make up a fake reason? 

Also, if he didn't want to stay friends with you, wouldn't he have blocked you on the Line app too?  

I feel like there's a part of this story missing.

I do understand what you wrote though and I'm sorry you were hurt by that connection. Your feelings matter. 🤍

_xx_harby_xx_

In a happy place very soon we can block someone and they will never be able to see or interact with us ever again. Out of sight, out of mind. 

3E1E24E4-3254-4537-98DD-3E463A6DB3D0.png

• love it! 1

• 1 year later...
Rogerlococo2020

sometimes smule will do the justice but sometimes they don't. depends on who you flagged