Smule not working during daytime

RSVP_Joy22

For the past 2 weeks i canā€™t connect to smule using wifi. But from midnight till 7 am, i donā€™t have problem at all (but i canā€™t sing in that timešŸ¤£).Ā Ā I used the data when making ocā€™s and vocā€™s but the problem is my data is slow when using smule. All the apps i am using works just fine except for smule. Btw i am living in Switzerland and smule be kind to us here.Ā 

opentype

You canā€™t connect at all every day for 2 weeks? Thatā€™s really strange. Whatā€™s the error message saying exactly?
It sounds more like a problem of your internet service provider ā€“ despite what you said about other websites working fine.Ā 

Does the Smule website load over WiFi when the app fails? Have you tried changing your DNS settings on the phone? Thatā€™s something I would probably try.Ā 

RSVP_Joy22

Hi, yes i canā€™t open the songs in smule from 7 am till midnight. From midnight till 7 am, it works perfectly. That is why i listened and put a comment during that time. My wifi is ok no problem at all. The song took time to load and at the end it says ā€œcheck your internet connectionā€. I went to my friends house Ā to see if i can open smule in their wifiĀ and the problem is the same.Ā 
I check again now if my voc will open and itā€™s the same.

5601CF5F-ADE6-4EB8-A024-5E389D5D6207.jpeg

RSVP_Joy22

I donā€™t understand from midnight till 7am, itā€™s ok. Iā€™m gonna do your suggestions about DNS thing. Anyways thank you very much for the answers and suggestionsšŸ˜€šŸ‘

RSVP_Joy22

I also found the same topic. Few people have the same problem as mine.Ā 

_RamKrish1012

Midnight to 7.00am we can assume that 90% of the population is asleep and not using internet and streaming movies etc meaning reduced load on internet. Day time Uploads to smule has always been a problem for me too so I sing fromĀ 10.00pm onwards after every one at home has gone to bed and no one is watching a movie netflix etc.

Having said that last one week I sing and record and it takes forever to save and more time for upload and then get the message failed to upload pl check your internet connections.

It is quite possible that Smule is buckling under LOAD and blaming our internet services could be an easy way out to protect themselves

After a while members will lose interest in Smule as an App.Ā 

WhatsApp took customers for granted and changed policies that affect people's privacies ( Only applicable in India which had 400 million customers) and guess what Whatsapp has been dumped by Millions in India who have all switched to Signal.

May be Smule needs a good Competitor to keep them on their toes.