Can't save lyric timing

Senpai_Lemon

I was editing the timing of the song I posted, but when I finished it wouldn't let me press next. It was green but it still didn't work. So I tried again multiple times and it still didn't work. I ended up exiting out of it and redoing the timing again and it still wouldn't work. I did that three times and I pressed both buttons that say next "next". I don't know what to do

opentype

Are you sure all lines had a timing assigned? For example, often people put some sort of credits at the end, which are not part of the song, but they still need to have a timing assigned or you won’t be able to save the song. 

If you sure everything is correct, I would try with a different browser. 

• 1 year later...
Markwills2007

I had the same problem. Did you download from YouTube? If you did, check how the video ends. The person who posted the video, might have added different music at the end of the song. So when you download the video and separated the vocals and instrumental, the additional new music  is included. You have to  cut that additional music off at the end of the song or find another video of the Song you like, that ends with your song. 

Isa_Bella

I also encountered the same problem over and over...try the following it may resolve your issues.

1) your internet is weak.  2) you didn't hit enter until the last line.   3) Change the name of the Artist (any un-popular artist.  4) download another backing track.. 5) change your browser.  Good Luck I hope this helps..