Need Expert Opinion on Creating a Group Song for Invited members Only

_RamKrish1012

_RamKrish1012

I have joined a few groups and sand a few group invites etc. some of them created nightmares. I joined a Group invite, which eventually had 29 singers. It was a disaster as many were out of tune and out of timing and did not follow the Original instructions. But that is where the nightmare started I started receiving dozens of Likes and dozens of comments which I was not interested in. I had to finally unfollow the friend who had initiated the group song, deleted the recording etc etc to stop the nuisance. There was silence and I assumed the nightmare was over and then suddenly that was a anniversary celebration of this group song and the deluge started. I also started two groups and virtually abandoned my own groups. I aqm unable to delete the group I created or members I had included. Any way that is not a problem as it is there dormant.

Now I want expert advice on how to do a group song that is limited to invited singers only. :ike I want to pick and choose my singers and decide which bits of the lyrics each person sings, making it a beautiful collab. Experts Please help.

Ram

_RamKrish1012

Thanks Guru. That sounds simple. Learnt something new today. Many members have mentioned VOC and when asked they could not tell me what VOC was. I clicked on the link you provided and learnt that OC is Open Call and assume VOC is Video Open Call probably should have been OVC Open Video Call. Did not realise I can create a Private Call.

I am thinking of forming  a small team of excellent singers say three men and three ladies, but I do not want to sing and spoil the show but has to be video. Should I disconnect my mike and pretend to sing ? to create the invite ?

Happy New Year 2021 Mate and a Big Thank You from me and on behalf of all Sing Salom members for Hosting Sing Salon

Cheers

Ram