Can you choose your video cover when joining others?

Kuntryjunky

This has bugged me for so long. I don't know why I'm only asking now, lol. Is there a way to choose the frame of the video when I'm joining someone (on iPhone) to use as the cover? I try to hit the continue or next button while my playback is going, and I think it comes sorta close to capturing that moment, but not exactly, lol. I know if I pause it and continue on, it will not keep the paused frame. I get the worst moments as the cover sometimes, lol. Somtimes I feel guilty for the moments I freeze my inviters in. 😆

RockMeSlowly
On 12/22/2020 at 12:17 AM, Kuntryjunky said:

This has bugged me for so long. I don't know why I'm only asking now, lol. Is there a way to choose the frame of the video when I'm joining someone (on iPhone) to use as the cover? I try to hit the continue or next button while my playback is going, and I think it comes sorta close to capturing that moment, but not exactly, lol. I know if I pause it and continue on, it will not keep the paused frame. I get the worst moments as the cover sometimes, lol. Somtimes I feel guilty for the moments I freeze my inviters in. 😆

I couldn't agree more!  There's nothing worse than having a great performance and an embarrassing cover shot.

Do you have any idea when that shot is taken?