VIP goes changing phone help my vip vanish

mark_shone

Ok

I got new phone, same number and when I download smule I can log into my account no problem, but my VIP vanishes, it ask me to pay again  what do I do

opentype

Where was the VIP subscription bought? Is it the same operating system?

If everything is the same, there should be a button “restore purchase” or “I am already a VIP” or something like that in your language on the settings page. 

Kuntryjunky
7 hours ago, mark_shone said:

I've gone from android to iPhone 

Thanks for quick reply

I did this recently. VIP didn't transfer, so I had to buy VIP through the Website instead of the app. Through the Website, VIP should cover your Android and your iPhone. After that you can cancel VIP on Android. 

opentype
13 hours ago, mark_shone said:

I've gone from android to iPhone 

Yeah, that won’t work. You cannot use a Google Play store subscription on an iPhone and you cannot use an Apple AppStore subscription on an Android device. 

_RamKrish1012

It is sad that so many Smule members fall into this same trap plus Smule membership costs more from Google Play and Apple Store as Compared to buying membership DIRECT from Smule web site. I was plain Lucky to get from Smule Direct.here is how to Cancel old subscription after getting VIP membership from Smule Direct. https://smule.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/categories/360001504452-How-to-CANCEL-a-SUBSCRIPTION