Songs Not getting recorded after singing.

balusubramanian6

Hi

i am using the Smule Singing App as a VIP customer for the past one year.  For the last three months

I am not able to record songs in Solo singing.  After I finish singing the song is noe getting recorded and its blank.  I am using a samsung Note 10 for smule singing .  

Despite my repeated complaints to smule support still the problem persists.  Please Help me.

Regards

R Balasubramanian

• like 1
  • thank you! 1

• 2 weeks later...
aspen697

Smule's been a shit show ever since they started making changes. none of my group live jam songs are saving even when they give me the option to save. It's infuriating. Smule has never been this bad before... not since they made all these unnecessary changes. i don't even look forward to going on it anymore. it use to be something i could look forward to. i miss the old and simpler Smule.

• thank you! 2

AJ_Annie
On 11/20/2020 at 1:52 AM, aspen697 said:

Smule's been a shit show ever since they started making changes. none of my group live jam songs are saving even when they give me the option to save. It's infuriating. Smule has never been this bad before... not since they made all these unnecessary changes. i don't even look forward to going on it anymore. it use to be something i could look forward to. i miss the old and simpler Smule.

Same here more crashes when trying to save 

• 4 weeks later...
Simone Sharp-Bucknor

Are you using headphones? I read somewhere on Smule, if you don’t use headphones your recording will not save.