SMULE PODCAST

KD_FOUNDER_LVOS

Hi guys! 

I am a founder of a group on Smule called LVOS, I have just under 200 members, for the last month I/my Husband and I have been doing a weekly podcast trying to promote smule, my group, my members and others on Smule. 

We do interviews for the show, hopefully got a shoutout from Weezerden this week, he's just learning how to speak English lol bless him. If you have an interesting story or want to do an interview on our podcast, please send me a message! 

We recently did an interview feat NewYorkDanny, a Smule user who is early 40's and suffering from Leukemia and trying to raise awareness for #beltitoutforcancer 

we also feature songs our members have sung dring the week, we also do. name that tune competitions on Smule and the winner gets featured! 

How can we get hold of some Smule TShirts to send to our winners? 

Is there anything you guys can do to help promote this through Smule to get more interest and more participants? Ideally it would be great to do interviews with Smule famous members to promote them. 

opentype
8 minutes ago, KD_FOUNDER_LVOS said:

How can we get hold of some Smule TShirts to send to our winners? 

Try contacting Smule. While they usually just send the shirts to people doing meet-ups, they might want to support your good cause as well. 

https://www.smule.com/contact

• 1 year later...
MrsHopkins73

Awesome. Just wondering where we can find groups on smule,  or are they elsewhere online, or here...This is my usual,  confused self asking. 😄