Smule style lost after posting?

PAS_WangBu16

I got excited with the new Smule Styles feature, and so I tried creating a new cover using the Memories style.

While I was previewing my cover, it was really nice, with all the transitions and animations spicing up my video cover. However, after I posted the cover, all of the transitions and animations were lost.

I kinda felt sad because I really liked the transitions of the Memories style. I wonder if anyone else have encountered the same; and if I need to report it, where is the best place to report such problems?

Here's my cover:

https://link.smule.com/u6XYzS05Gab?channel=Copy-Link&lyricStyle=0

If you will notice, the cover picture still has the Memories style in it, but when you play the video, no Memories style appear; it's just a plain video. (Please pardon my singing though; I'm not a very good singer hahaha)

Has anyone encountered a similar experience?

Apparently you cannot edit your videos with your smule style.  The preview shows you what the video will look like with the style, but once you upload it,  it is a template.  

You can choose that uploaded style for your next video.

Dean_UK

Can someone explain please what the new styles thing is i don’t understand like when you pick a song it says super studios , memories etc 

6F1D09A1-AB31-4F09-B008-58032775B4AD.png

purply_hazy

This happened to me too! 

the invite below got published without the styles. 

https://www.smule.com/p/592138165_3783871274

• 2 weeks later...
Rachan1808
On 10/20/2020 at 11:17 PM, Dean_UK said:

Can someone explain please what the new styles thing is i don’t understand like when you pick a song it says super studios , memories etc 

6F1D09A1-AB31-4F09-B008-58032775B4AD.png

Am not an expert, but out of my experience is that, when you join an invite, you don’t have the freedom to select the audio and/or video effects that you prefer. You are allowed to join as per the inviter’s choice of effects. So, if you see “super studio” it means the inviter has chosen that audio effect. You just have to sing in that effect and won’t be in a position to change it 

• 2 weeks later...