Can I use Apollo Solo as audio interface in Smule so I can use Shure Professional XLR microphone in Smule?

_RamKrish1012
On 10/5/2020 at 3:01 PM, ChonaTimola said:

Can I use Apollo Solo as audio interface for Smule so I can use Shure Professional XLR microphone in Smule?

I strongly recommend you get yourself an "iRig Pro I/O" with its own "Power supply" transformer  (a must as batteries drain too fast and ruin your recordings when battery is down). Tazcam is not for digital mob phones as it is analogue and iRig Pre is very basic. I have tried both and now sitting in my drawer.

iRig pro has a decent gain control as well as volume control for the Head Phones and the iRig Pro I/O power supply will keep the iPhone or iPad fully Charged. I have my 6th Gen iPad set aside just for Smule recordings and use a Samsung 7 as my phone as I love the camera. plus I can look at Smule comments and respond and as well as bookmark invites with my Samsung.

What Mob Phone are you using as this is very important. iRig Pro I/O is best suited for iPhone and iPads. I cannot comment on Androids like samsung as I have not tried to test it.

• thank you! 1

Umkhonto

I use a BM800 studio microphone with phantom power and a V8 external sound card as audio interface. This is a very cheap setup but good quality.

The BM800 is noise cancelling and studio quality. The V8 soundcard has all kinds of fun effects, but i like how i can use cards reverb, bass and treble settings to really get the sound i want.

Listen to dangerous 

https://link.smule.com/Rc1gEb1Hmab?channel=Copy-Link&lyricStyle=0

bm800.jpg

phantom.jpg

v8.jpg

Edited by CL3AN
  • thank you! 1