How can I cancel my VIP or subscription?

Roombreak

The problem is that I can't find the page as you shown above, I don't have that subscription button at all. I suppose, according to the instructions given at https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039, I should be able to find that subscription part just below the "Personalized Recommendations", but as I shown in the picture above, I don't have that option.

opentype

True. The missing subscription button probably means there are no subscriptions linked to that Apple ID. 

Are you sure you have a running and paid subscription with that Apple ID?

Roombreak

I don't even know how I just become a VIP. I tried all three possible routes, but none of them seemed to have my subscription. Also, I've remained in this status for more than one week, just think of my money going to somewhere without my control.

• 3 years later...
RobinRao

I am in the same boat, not sure how i got VIP subscription without my knowledge and only realized after 5 weeks of money gone. There is no option to cancel the subscription in "Itunes and App Stores"and there is not Account option on the site. I searched all around the web for articles and videos and all show there is a Cancel Subscription button in IOS and Adroid. However I do not see that option on on IOS at all.  

opentype

If you don’t remember purchasing it, then it sounds like you activated the free trial, which then turns into a subscription. The app store subscriptions can’t be cancelled in the Smule app—they are managed with Apple or Google. 

For Apple, all subscriptions can be accessed here: https://apple.co/2Th4vqI