Lack of Australian \ NZ users?

Dov_Bakkar

Hi, probably a silly question but i'm seeing a lot of users from mostly the Philipines , Asia , and the USA.

i can't be the only Australian user on this site can i ? 

opentype

Welcome! 

The member search helps, when members have added their country. 

The site will get a “clubs feature” in a couple of weeks. Then Sing! users of different regions can connect more easily. You can start a “Australia/New Zealand” club and you can have your own discussions there, an event calendar for meet-ups and so on. 

• love it! 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
opentype
On 4/22/2017 at 8:18 AM, opentype said:

The site will get a “clubs feature” in a couple of weeks. Then Sing! users of different regions can connect more easily. You can start a “Australia/New Zealand” club and you can have your own discussions there, an event calendar for meet-ups and so on. 

That is complete now. Feel free to create a (closed) club of Australia/New Zealand singers on our site:

http://sing.salon/clubs/

• 4 weeks later...
Ti22_Jo

Hey, we actually have a very active Line /Sing group with regular East Coast meet ups!  Everyone is welcome! Feel freely to pm me on Sing or Line (mojo29).  There are ~75 members!

• 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...
_RamKrish1012
On 5/21/2017 at 4:56 PM, opentype said:

That is complete now. Feel free to create a (closed) club of Australia/New Zealand singers on our site:

http://sing.salon/clubs/

Just Clicked and got the following error message on my Mac 

Sorry, there is a problem

The page you are trying to access is not available for your account.

Error code: 2S100/2

• 1 year later...
Umkhonto

I am from South Africa and had the same concern, then I created Smule South Africa and now I have hundreds of countrymen and countrywomen to sing with. Australia and New Zealand does have a large presence on Smule. Many of the users down under are my friends and frequent collaborators. 

_RamKrish1012

Not only that large Retailers of Music Equipment as well as even manufacturers of Microphones like Rode have no clue what Smule is all about. Not one knew how to help me select the correct interface, and I ended up buying many duds like Roland Go Pro, Tazcam, Yamaha MG6x, until Open Type guided me here in Sang Salon. Philipinos and Indians love sing alongs at Parties. Not the same with Aussies who'd rather play music and dance to it.