Auto play songs in my channel

calisiva

It looks like the auto play feature of songs in my channel has been disabled or removed? Was this feature removed with the new release of the app?

Always, Leonila

Same here, You have to scroll the video or picture up for songs to play. Any way to go around it I wonder. 

• 4 months later...
linnette949
On 8/26/2020 at 6:55 AM, opentype said:

I would suggest to write to Smule to tell them that this feature was useful and should be reintroduced. 

http://smule.zendesk.com

I did complain to Smule about autoplay feature being removed.  I cannot take the same song being played over and over and over and over.  But, they told me (in their stock reply) that the change was made to enhance the user's experience!  It certainly does not enhance MY experience!   It is my only complaint about Smule.   It must save them money on bandwidth.  I don't use Smule as much anymore due to Autoplay feature being removed.

Always, Leonila

Same here, Im not sure how in the world they thought it would enhance users experience when they totally remove the option instead of letting the customer choose what they want (individually) via settings. I didnt really like the update as its more focussed on the video filters. Itvfeels like its all preset now and not much option. Maybe unless you have an IOS phone which Maybe they should then call it I-smule.