Requested Smule for a Push Invitation Options

_RamKrish1012

Ramrajah1012

Aug 6, 2020, 3:11 PM GMT+3

Yesterday I learnt through Sing Salon Forum Dedicated to Smule Sing about PUSH Notifications giving members a Choice of Notifications. Best thing that has happened on Smule since I joined as Notifications became an unmanageable dump of likes and comments and mentions and expiring book marked invites. Well done. Thanks to Smule for paying heed to customer feedback.

My Request is for a similar Push facility for Invitations from Members I follow. On a Given Day there could be as many as 500 Invites and this gets doubled over the weekends. Members are always chasing their tails to join their singing partners before the invites expire. Now to do this each time one has to scroll down miles of invites to get to the ones that expire soon. Right now Invites appear with the latest invite and the top... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE give members the Option of REVERSING THE INVITE LIST so the oldest invite about to expire comes at the TOP so we do not have to SCROLL Miles each time, even to bookmark invites. PLEASE. The Time that is Saved will result in more recordings of Duets.

Regards

Ram

(Response from Smule Support is encouraging: Hope they mean what they Say :-)) 👍👍👍

Smule Support Team (Smule)

Aug 8, 2020, 4:36 PM GMT+3

Hi there,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us! It's people like you that help shape Smule up into what it is - a place for millions of people to indulge in and distract themselves from the often tedious day-to-day life.

You have brought up some interesting ideas that we'll make sure to discuss thoroughly.

Thank you again for your help!

Kind regards,

Smule Support Team