Smule inbox not loading content

Sanjeevi

Have been experiencing Smule inbox not loading (continually showing "loading" sign message content. Happening since yesterday in both Android n IOS.

Tried different remedies as follows but no luck. 

1) Smule uninstall and reinstall

2) Data and cache reset

3) Tried giving more permissions than necessary to the app.

4) Tried separately with Wi-Fi and mobile data

Nothing seem to work. Dropped a request to Smule and awaiting response. Not sure if this is experienced by others too.

Any help from this forum would be appreciated. Thanks!

Sanjeevi

I am not facing issues in loading Smule app or for that matter song book, Activity tab loading, feed monitoring etc. Also able to do collabs. Only problem with message inbox.

dwayne_r_

I'm having the same issue since 7/27, and have attempted the same remedies. The only way I can see a new message now is to go to a specific profile and click the message icon from there. Any new messages then seem to load. Unfortunately, there's also no longer an indication of a new message

Sanjeevi

Thanks. It does appear the issue might be widespread. I filed an incident in the Smule help desk and they have acknowledged this issue mentioning their tech team is working on that. So far nothing has changed. Facing same issues 

• like 1

DuetWithAlli

I am also having issues with the inbox. A friend who messaged me before I started having issues said he was unable to see all of my messages. So I assume he had this issue as well. My inbox has finally started loading without delay, but it appears my conversations have disappeared.

• like 1

Sanjeevi

Yes, quite erratic since last few days. Till now not resolved completely. It went worse this morning with Smule message whole section not opening. Haven't received further response from Smule helpdesk 

In your case if it is working and old conversation gone means possibly a full data reset has happened!

DuetWithAlli

Yes, it appears so. My inbox is opening. I received a message this morning, but previous messages we had exchanged are gone from the conversation. 

• like 1

Sanjeevi

True. I observe the same. Further if I had sent 3 messages in succession in my last session (with Enter key) then when I close Smule and come back I can see only the very last message. Same happens when I receive messages from someone. History deleted! Only last message retained🤣🤣.

Bonus: If I open my Smule inbox from another mobile device then it starts with a clean slate. Last message GONE! Haha!

DuetWithAlli

Yes, it is the same here. My conversation is completely gone until I receive a new message. Then only the new message remains. And if I close the app, the whole conversation is wiped away again. Hope this means the Smule team is trying to fix this issue. I will contact support as well, and update if anything changes on my end.

• like 1

• 5 months later...
Mohammed Kumail

After loads of headache and stress finally i found solution for Smule's Inboxes opening issue, while Message box circle spinning to make u wait, simply tap twice on blank area of message, there you go all messages will pop in a flash, Sometime you need to repeat this action again, surely it works as i tested it on my two Android Phones though i am not sure about IOS devices but would recommend to give a try! best of luck guys  

• 2 months later...
christophsauer5
On 1/30/2021 at 8:21 AM, Mohammed Kumail said:

After loads of headache and stress finally i found solution for Smule's Inboxes opening issue, while Message box circle spinning to make u wait, simply tap twice on blank area of message, there you go all messages will pop in a flash, Sometime you need to repeat this action again, surely it works as i tested it on my two Android Phones though i am not sure about IOS devices but would recommend to give a try! best of luck guys  

Only registered to confirm that this worked for me, thanks a lot!

itsRogan

I have been having this issue for years on both android and IOS devices! So annoying and I even reply to the wrong messages sometimes. I really wish they would fix this and move the invites to a different section too. I keep missing peoples messages as they are overwritten with an invite

TheMajesticM
On 4/23/2021 at 4:38 PM, itsRogan said:

and I even reply to the wrong messages sometimes.

And that can be quite embarrassing at times 😂😂

• 3 months later...
mariopersona1
On 7/28/2020 at 2:08 AM, Sanjeevi said:

Have been experiencing Smule inbox not loading (continually showing "loading" sign message content. Happening since yesterday in both Android n IOS.

Tried different remedies as follows but no luck. 

1) Smule uninstall and reinstall

2) Data and cache reset

3) Tried giving more permissions than necessary to the app.

4) Tried separately with Wi-Fi and mobile data

Nothing seem to work. Dropped a request to Smule and awaiting response. Not sure if this is experienced by others too.

Any help from this forum would be appreciated. Thanks!

It seems that when I have some bad connectivity the song is recorded, I even can share it to Facebook and Twitter, but when I click on the link in these medias it shows the file is still being processed. These songs don't apear in my Smule lists though.