Switching Smule devices (iPhone/Chromebook)

J7dwarves

Hello all,

I am a 3 month user (or so), vip, and I wanted to switch from my phone to my laptop (phone is iPhone X and laptop is Chromebook). But when I open my account on the laptop it behaves like a non-paying member account. How do I sign into my already paying account with all of my info etc on the laptop? Also, on my computer screen it is minimally-sized and hard to scroll down on certain pages bc there is no scroll bar anywhere alongside?

opentype

Where did you buy the VIP subscription? An Apple App store subscription won’t work non-Apple products. 

I also don’t think you will be happy with running Smule on a Chromebook. It’s just not made for that. It’s doesn’t even run all that well on Android. 

• love it! 1

J7dwarves

Yeah, the chromebook version is really limiting, overall. It’s actually cheaper subscription too bc I went ahead and jumped the gun and just paid for a month on the Chromebook separately and it was just 4.99.

And regarding the Apple purchase being through the App Store (duh, god I’m slow sometimes), I just didn’t even think about it that way. I guess I thought regardless of the purchase method it showed VIP on my account now so anywhere I opened it, it would ALSO be VIP. Thank you though. That makes complete sense.