Smule Live Jam - 2 New Issues - Please Help

srinikrishna

I have been facing 2 new issues in Live Jam past 1 week:

1. Live Jam and WiFi connection:

I have a decent broadband connection (100mbps) and have been using Smule with my WiFi to join Live Jams for more than a year. The past 1 week I am unable to join Live Jams using my Wifi. While it works absolutely fine with my phone data plans. Nothing has changed or modified in the Wifi connection. I have cleared cache, un-installed smule and reinstalled, cleared cache in the browser and what not. Any help greatly appreciated. Error Message attached - Issue 1.jpeg

2. Start button missing in Live Jam post karaoke track selection:

Now comes the 2nd issue. I join the Live Jam using my phone data and after i choose a karaoke track to sing, I don't see the START button below. Please see image - Issue 2.jpeg.

Issue 2.jpeg

Issue 1.jpeg

KeithJClark
10 hours ago, srinikrishna said:

I have been facing 2 new issues in Live Jam past 1 week:

1. Live Jam and WiFi connection:

I have a decent broadband connection (100mbps) and have been using Smule with my WiFi to join Live Jams for more than a year. The past 1 week I am unable to join Live Jams using my Wifi. While it works absolutely fine with my phone data plans. Nothing has changed or modified in the Wifi connection. I have cleared cache, un-installed smule and reinstalled, cleared cache in the browser and what not. Any help greatly appreciated. Error Message attached - Issue 1.jpeg

2. Start button missing in Live Jam post karaoke track selection:

Now comes the 2nd issue. I join the Live Jam using my phone data and after i choose a karaoke track to sing, I don't see the START button below. Please see image - Issue 2.jpeg.

Issue 2.jpeg

Issue 1.jpeg

Hello, I may be able to contribute a few things.  First, it is not unusual to see network error messages on smule - happens to me every day.but usually only here and there.

While it sounds like you have tried connecting to smule on just cellular instead of only wifi as a troubleshooting step, may I recommend the following:

1. Reboot your phone

2. Reboot internet router when working with wifi issue.

It appears to be a connectivity issue - both items are related to connectivity.

After that Id say reach out to smule supprt if no change.

Everything else works fine except for live jams? (You can sing songs?) And its this way also when connected to someone else's wifi? (WiFi from a store not best to test in - they often block certain types of traffic.)

Hope that helps,

Keith