Profile, etiquette, groups, and mentions

KeithJClark

Hello! Other than this site I have found little help from Smule so I have some basic questions.

1. Is adding a mention to profile something you just do off the cuff? Or is it like a reciprocal you mention me, I mention you. Cuz it just looks like a hashtag.

2. I was looking for a group for Ozzy Osbourne last night. Couldn't find one. Smule app doesn't have search group icon. Web doesn't have search groups either, so how do you find groups other than finding someone else in it?

3. Hashtags when you're in multiple groups do they expect you to put all the tags on every song, or manually modify per song? Does anyone just copy and paste a template?

That's a good start, appreciate any of your answers.

Keith

Edited by KeithJClark

• 1 year later...
BlackStar269

1. No specific etiquette. There's no way I could mention everyone that mentions me.

2. My best suggestion is look for people that sing a lot of Ozzy's songs and see what groups they are in. Maybe you will get lucky.

3. I hashtag the group tags that I want to and I definitely use a template.

BlackStar269

sdr
On 7/14/2020 at 9:05 PM, KeithJClark said:

2. I was looking for a group for Ozzy Osbourne last night. Couldn't find one.

Smule has only one search point. And that is available from most of the screens. Results are categorised into Songs, Invites, Groups, Singers and Recordings. Searching for Ozzy showed me a group Slash with just one member! No clue as to what is in there to do with Ozzy😁