Traditional Japanese music projects audition

YumeNoOngaku

Hello!

I'm YumeNoOngaku, a strange girl who is Learning how to declaim poems in ancient Japanese

Nice to meet you!

If I should post this thread in another section, could you please notify me and post it? Thank you sooooooooo much!

I had an idea to do auditions for my Japanese projects, wapop and kokorogen. Unfortunately, finding the

right voices is quite impossible, since the voices (in both projects) we're searching are ethereal/angelic

Ok... we'll go for grades

I love traditional Japanese music, but also contamination with it

I'm in touch with people who play traditional Japanese instruments and I know these people from Internet, especially my best friend is a koto shihan (koto master)! The

project's name (decided after the lineup changing) is Wapop (a fusion of the Japanese word for traditional music, wagaku, and pop) is a project focused

on contaminations between traditional Japanese instruments and singing styles (utaimono and katarimono) with modern pop music,but not only this one. We

want to do original songs.

This project is outside smule, since, in this case, the concurrents has to work with traditional Japanese musicians through the web

The requirements for wapop are:

1) The concurrent must be female and must sing well

2) The concurrent must have an angelic/ethereal voice, like the one who I'll attache you

3) Correct Japanese pronunciation

4) English understanding, even if being Japanese

5) If she wants to audition, the concurrent must send me a demo through smule message, but I'll ask her to give me her mail, or her line ID, or her smype ID, because the project is outside smule, but we require smule to audition

The demo song is sakitama sachi tamashii, by rin'. The voice I'm talking about is the voice who sings "samayoi nozomite yukikau kumoi no kaze no gotoku"

Here is the link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICkPs-xlgpY

The project's music style will be similar to rin', but we'll do original songs

The featured traditional Japanese instruments are: koto,, shamisen (jiuta, tsugaru, nagauta), juushichigen, biwa, shakuhachi and some percussions (taiko

and kabuki ones, but

not in all the songs).

We really believe in this project, since it's one of my dreams, and I, as you know, fought to have the right people. This project is not to making money,

but it will be published in an internet site. This project will last for years, since we'll do lots of stuff, trying the Whole potential of traditional

Japanese musical instruments!

I wish I could hold the auditions for this project, but, unfortunately, I cannot, because I use a different system in my phone. I'm blind, so I access my computer and my phone through a screen reader, and the function to create auditions (or create original collabs by myself) isn't accessible, so I hope (and I believe) someone can help me

Thanks in advance for your help :):):)